- 02-12-17, 08:18 PM #2
- 02-13-17, 09:38 AM #3
Even if the app gets up and running soon, stick with Cobalt anyway. It's a far more flexible app and I've never had a download fail using it. Plus the dev is communicative and is willing to improve and update his app when it's needed.
- By keiths31 in forum BlackBerry DTEK60Replies: 28Last Post: 02-22-17, 11:21 PM
- By stevec66 in forum BlackBerry KEYoneReplies: 27Last Post: 02-16-17, 04:41 PM
- By surfer41 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-17, 11:35 PM
- By kunz1925shooter in forum BlackBerry PassportReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-17, 08:18 PM
- By johnsliderbb in forum BlackBerry DTEK60Replies: 12Last Post: 02-10-17, 04:49 PM