Looks to me like this is the easiest method How To Sideload Google Play Client Snap For Android Apps On BlackBerry 10 - BlackBerry Empire

In order to do this, you�ll need to make sure you have a number of things ready:

A BlackBerry 10 device running OS 10.2.1.1055 or above.
    The latest Snap .BAR file, which can be obtained from the developer�s website here.
    A tool for sideloading. Option 1 is the Google Chrome BB10/PlayBook App Manager extension (requires Chrome 18.0+, a WiFi network that both your computer and phone are connected to). Option 2 is the DDPB application (PC-only, requires a USB connection, .NET Framework 2.0 or above, and Java Runtime Environment 6).

1) QUESTION - When clicking on the latest Snap BAR file my computer gives me the option to save it or open it. I assume I save it to a file location correct ? Cause I don't see anything I can open a BAR file with.

2) QUESTION - I am looking at going the DDPB route. How do I check to see if my computer has NET Framework and Java 6 ?
    11-30-15 03:30 PM
    1. Save the .bar file to your PC desktop. Just FYI , I prefer the non-beta version 2.0.0.2 but you can use any version.

2.I don't use DDPB anymore because I prefer sideloading with Sachesi now, but If I remember correctly, the program will recognize that you don't have the requirements and will offer to get them for you.
    pkcable likes this.
    11-30-15 03:38 PM
    11-30-15 03:38 PM