I've had my Z30 for a while now and have regularly updated its FW as soon as it becomes available (10.3.2.2168).

I don't use a case for the phone and I set it to unlock using the top button only.

I carry my phone around in my work shirt pocket, nothing in the pocket except for the phone.

I 've had more than a few instances where I reach for the phone, push the top button to unlock it, and nothing happens. I now know that when this happens, I need to push the button twice and then swipe up to unlock the screen, and when I do this, there is an app running already that I have not previously launched before and let running on the background.

So in summary, push button to unlock, screen should light up and then I should swipe to finish unlocking, but, nothing happens. Push the button a second time, to shut the screen off, then a third time to awake it, then I swipe and am greeted with an app running. Sometimes is the map app, other times is the BB assistant, Twitter, FB, etc. There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to which app becomes active while the screen is off and the phone is in my pocket.

It is, as if, I could hit the darkened screen on any spot, and unknowingly launch an app, then the phone is confused when I push the top button and instead of lighting up to allow me to unlock it, it does nothing, requiring me a third push, then swipe to unlock.

Anybody have this happen to them on their Z30?

Remember, I use no screen protector or carrying case, just the a naked phone.
    09-05-15 10:30 AM