How do I adjust it so it reads the whole page instead of just the paragraph?
    02-01-15 02:24 PM
    In the browser? If so, once your on a website reader grabs the entire page automatically. Just scroll down.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-15 02:31 PM
    I can't once i tap anywhere on the page it starts reading roughly that paragraph
    02-01-15 06:47 PM
    Is this new issue? did it work before, anyway, the first thing to do is to power off then restart. Go to a different web page to test.
    02-01-15 07:02 PM
    Is this new issue? did it work before, anyway, the first thing to do is to power off then restart. Go to a different web page to test.
    He's not talking about reader mode in the browser. He's referring to the screen reader (reads the screen out load) found under accessibility in the phone settings

OP, as far as a know, you can't make it read more than what you "tap" so I think you can't make it read the whole screen at once

Posted via CB10
    02-02-15 01:11 AM
    He's not talking about reader mode in the browser. He's referring to the screen reader (reads the screen out load) found under accessibility in the phone settings

OP, as far as a know, you can't make it read more than what you "tap" so I think you can't make it read the whole screen at once

Posted via CB10
    Hello,
    It seems to me I also faced this problem. I just new to Q10 and was playing with screen settings. I dont remember what manipulations I did, but suddenly the screen size (I mean readable size of screen) became bigger. So, size of each screen have been increased. Pls help, what adjustment I should do to bring back to normal size.
    Thank you guys... Promise you never do it again....
    02-03-15 02:36 AM
    Hello,
    It seems to me I also faced this problem. I just new to Q10 and was playing with screen settings. I dont remember what manipulations I did, but suddenly the screen size (I mean readable size of screen) became bigger. So, size of each screen have been increased. Pls help, what adjustment I should do to bring back to normal size.
    Thank you guys... Promise you never do it again....
    You started "magnify mode".
    You'll need to go into settings>accessibility and turn of magnify mode.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-15 09:44 AM
    You are correct, too bad i couldn't just highlight a section for it to read.
    02-03-15 08:39 PM