Hi guys! I have two questions about bb z30.

At first, is there any option in phone settings to move away the on screen buttons so I can have more space on screen?

Second, android had in google play some nice apps like wifi file transfer so we can transfer files (mp3's, videos, pics etc) or folders from pc to device and the opposite, with a static ip between them. Can I find something good and reliable like that in bb world?

Thank you and sorry for my bad english.
    04-20-14 04:08 PM
    No you can't remove the buttons on screen to make more room. The Z30 screen is already a larger space than many many other phones so I think you are good there.

As far as transferring files, why not use built in RFA. I use it on my Z10 all the time to transfer files, songs, videos, documents etc between my phone, my home PC, and my work PC.
    baiosss likes this.
    04-21-14 09:24 AM
    The first one is coming on 10.3, as you scroll down, the buttons dissappear.

And, yeah, like jaydee said, use remote file access on blackberry link. There's no middleman involved (Seeing the PC's files on the Z)

You could also turn your Z's internal and removable drives into network drives (seeing Z's files on the PC)
    Last edited by FrankIAm; 04-21-14 at 01:30 PM.
    baiosss likes this.
    04-21-14 09:29 AM
    No you can't remove the buttons on screen to make more room. The Z30 screen is already a larger space than many many other phones so I think you are good there.

As far as transferring files, why not use built in RFA. I use it on my Z10 all the time to transfer files, songs, videos, documents etc between my phone, my home PC, and my work PC.
    The first one is coming on 10.3, as you scroll down, the buttons dissappear.

And, yeah, like jaydee said, use remote file access on blackberry link. There's no middleman involved (Seeing the PC's files on the Z)

You could also turn your Z's internal and storage drives into network drives (seeing Z's files on the PC)
    Thank you both of you.
    I tried the internal and storage drives and worked fine.
    FrankIAm likes this.
    04-21-14 12:51 PM
    Thank you both of you.
    I tried the internal and storage drives and worked fine.
    It was internal and removable, but my brain farted. Glad it worked out for you.
    04-21-14 01:31 PM