*** Just to clarify - this is NOT an .APK conversion. This is the native BES deployment BAR as obtained directly from EMC Care. This is the same version of RSA SecurID as found on App World and is digitally signed. I've included the SHA keys in a post below if anyone is worried about the authenticity of this .BAR. I don't share anything that isn't genuine or secure ***

Guys, Girls.

I hope this helps some of you out as it did me today. I needed to re-install the RSA SecurID client on my Z30 in order to access my work account. However the version of RSA SecurID in App World doesn't support the Z30 (!!).

The Answer?

Sideload the genuine BES deployment .bar for RSA SecurID. Works perfectly on the Z30!

I've uploaded it here : https://mega.co.nz/#!ENsWUJqS!f38SzX...4zO6ZuGgSX35Ps

Enjoy
    Last edited by higherdestiny; 12-26-13 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Clarified the source of the .BAR
    SirJes likes this.
    12-25-13 07:08 PM
    With it's nsa proof back door? I wish it was more widely implemented. Wouldn't it be cool to have this type of security for web site logins? Better than the current 2 factor options

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 12:42 AM
    I find it comical to download some else's download and conversion to .BAR of a high security app.

Please anyone who cares about security download the original digitally signed APK and manually convert it do not rely on other people's conversion from random download sites or their free cloud storage.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 11:30 AM
    I find it comical to download some else's download and conversion to .BAR of a high security app.

Please anyone who cares about security download the original digitally signed APK and manually convert it do not rely on other people's conversion from random download sites or their free cloud storage.

Posted via CB10
    Not a conversion this is the BlackBerry World download for Z10.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 11:54 AM

Posted via CB10
    This is not the Android port. This is the NATIVE BlackBerry 10 application as found in App World. However as Z30 users are aware, the RSA SecurID app isn't available for Z30 via App World, so the only way to obtain this application is via the EMC Care Portal - https://sso.emc.com/sso/login.htm?CTAuthMode=BASIC However you need to be a registered corporation to gain access - which puts this out of reach of most users. As a registered user and BES Administrator, I've downloaded this .BAR directly from RSA for the purposes of BES deployment - and in the interest of helping my fellow crackberrians I've shared the .BAR here.

The file is untouched and original (besides, it's a digitally signed native .BAR - I don't think it's possible to modify!).

But don't take my word for it. Double check yourselves: http://australia.emc.com/security/rs...ackberry10.htm

SHA1:
    4a3585bbae119d06e487349250ed9f8631e785cc
    SHA256:
    cea941f5b44018523b5f73c6ca72349d0cdcf2817a8833ff9f c7d1e8f6abc2a4

That should check out with the .BAR I've shared. Registered members of EMC can download the .BAR directly from RSA.

Again - I hope this helps someone out there
    Krypto likes this.
    12-26-13 05:02 PM
    Thanks for providing the download and the information on how you got this. Hopefully this will help other users until RSA gets the app posted for the Z30 in BlackBerry World as well.
    12-27-13 02:17 PM
    I don't know why they didn't make this available for the Z30. I'm at a complete loss.

I had the client on my Q10, and it transferred over just fine when I upgraded to the Z30. I use it practically every day with no issue whatsoever.
    12-27-13 02:35 PM