I've finally decided to upgrade to a z30 after borrowing one for a couple months. Unfortunately Rogers no longer seems to have any stock, at least in downtown Toronto. I'd rather get new, with my discounted upgrade fee. Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 03:33 PM
    Call retention, they will send you one

From my Z30
    06-02-14 03:38 PM
    If you have some cash, do the math, it may be cheaper to buy a brand new one direct from Blackberry. Roger plans for the Z30 start at $80 on a 2yr term. Same plans without the phone start at $50.
    06-02-14 03:40 PM
    And the Z30 is still listed as available in the Rogers online store.
    06-02-14 03:40 PM
    Call retention, they will send you one

From my Z30
    Tried retentions. They couldn't find one, though they were quite helpful and thorough.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 03:41 PM
    And the Z30 is still listed as available in the Rogers online store.
    Yeah I pointed that out. Apparently when you try to buy one though it says out of stock. Their website isn't up to date.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 03:42 PM
    get a iphone 5S and sell it on ebay. then buy a z30 off bb website and profit some cash too
    06-02-14 07:42 PM
    I'm with Rogers and had a Z30. The monthly plan prices are getting ridiculous! $95 a month for only 3 GB of data. Sure, Canada wide calling is included, but who uses a phone for personal use anymore these days

Seems like we're going backwards - paying more for less.

Posted with my Q10
    06-02-14 08:25 PM
    I upgraded to Z30 last march and had a few months left on my contract. They gave it to me for free and I pay $75/month cuz they also gave me 10$ off on my plan. The guy at wireless wave downtown helped me get a good deal

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 09:10 PM
    I just left work and it was showing in stock last I checked, about 2 hours ago. How much is your monthly plan before tax or add ons?

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 09:16 PM
    The stores where I'm at don't even carry BlackBerry anymore they have to be ordered in, which is sort of a pain really.

If you need a phone right away like I did last Friday, it sort of sucks. In a pinch, I ended up just getting a sim card and used an old Bold temporarily.

This isn't good for BlackBerry's business in general, because it got me looking at other phones for a few min, than I thought it wasn't worth to grab something I didn't want. To top it off its a battle to get a sim card without activating it on a phone right away, ridiculous.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 09:30 PM
    I just left work and it was showing in stock last I checked, about 2 hours ago. How much is your monthly plan before tax or add ons?

Posted via CB10
    $65 a month. 3gig plan

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 10:11 PM

Posted via CB10
    If you know of a Rogers store downtown that carries it I'm all ears. I was looking for black not white. That's all they checked for online

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 10:12 PM
    Rogers, $65 for 5 gig sharable. Just got it last week.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 11:29 PM
    Telus Mobility
    06-03-14 02:10 AM
    $65 a month. 3gig plan

Posted via CB10
    I believe the phone is not showing "in stock" due to the plan, it will only show no term and smart pick device pricing. You now need to update to a newer plan I believe, for premium phone it will be 80$+ and then the correct premium device pricing will show up for the z30, making it now seem as though it is "in stock".

Rogers implemented a few changes whereby they will now allow premium devices on smart pick plans, but you sacrifice the amount they will subsidize your phones, however it does provide the freedom to get any phone on any plan. The changes are very recent, i would say within the last week or so.

I would suggest calling in and asking if the price changes if you change your plan to a premium plan, aka 80$+

I don't process many upgrades but i do work in the call centers, i will see if I can get some confirmed info for you tonight, maybe I can find a location downtown that carries the white model.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-14 10:07 AM
    I do know that it is sold out until July for the employee purchase plan. Maybe they just sold them all!

Posted via CB10
    06-03-14 10:35 AM
    I believe the phone is not showing "in stock" due to the plan, it will only show no term and smart pick device pricing. You now need to update to a newer plan I believe, for premium phone it will be 80$+ and then the correct premium device pricing will show up for the z30, making it now seem as though it is "in stock".

Rogers implemented a few changes whereby they will now allow premium devices on smart pick plans, but you sacrifice the amount they will subsidize your phones, however it does provide the freedom to get any phone on any plan. The changes are very recent, i would say within the last week or so.

I would suggest calling in and asking if the price changes if you change your plan to a premium plan, aka 80$+

I don't process many upgrades but i do work in the call centers, i will see if I can get some confirmed info for you tonight, maybe I can find a location downtown that carries the white model.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. Looking for the black version. I have a small biz account and they said as long as it was over $50 or $60 they could do it ... assuming they had stock.

Two stores carry downtown but they are back ordered right now. Hoping that will change but let me know if you find anything in the system.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-14 11:07 AM
    My colleague spoke with my business rep and apparently they'll be out of stock until mid June... Not sure on the reasoning behind it.
    06-03-14 11:13 AM
    People at my company are ordering Z30's as their BYOD device and are also being told there is no stock and have to wait until mid to end of June. This is also with Rogers. They have the best BYOD plan at my company out of the big three, so a lot of folks are going with them. I believe Telus and Bell have some stock. Either way this is a decent sign. It seems that only now companies are starting to implement BES10 and BB10/BYOD with it. Hopefully this leads to an upward trend in sales.
    06-03-14 07:46 PM
    My colleague spoke with my business rep and apparently they'll be out of stock until mid June... Not sure on the reasoning behind it.
    Yeah LOL couldnt be STRONG DEMAND!
    06-03-14 08:31 PM
    Alot of stores seem to be doing internet only on blackberry stuff now. Even Canadian stores.
    06-03-14 08:40 PM
    Buy off the blackberry store

Swordsmanship Channel C000C9AF6
    06-04-14 08:45 AM
    Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday but I was able to confirm consumer care had it in stock as of 9pm last night, if you have a corporate plan you would probably need to go through the business dept. but they should also have it. The correct pricing only shows up when you have the correct plan, in the business dept. that could mean something else but in the consumer care dept. that means 80$+ premium plan from what I'm seeing.

I would recommend ordering it over the phone, should get it within 5 business days, usually quicker in the gta I've noticed. Just call customer care, if they can't figure it out you could always ask to speak with a manager, but i believe that the reason it's "out of stock" is because the plan you have will only show no term or smart pick pricing and no premium pricing, leading agents to think it's out of stock.

Also, you can upgrade at wireless wave, future shop, or any other third party store? Not sure if corporate plans allow this but I know you can do that with regular consumer plans.

Hope that helps!

Posted via CB10
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    06-04-14 08:49 AM
    If you look on KIJIJI right now you can get a BRAND NEW Z30 for $400.00 or best offer I'm seeing a few white ones on here right now.

Via my BBQ5 running 10.3.0.442
    06-04-14 09:30 AM
31 12