This is on my g/f's new Z30 - restored the backup of her Z10 to it, no issues through Link, got the phone started up and sorted out the couple of minor issues similar to when I did the same for my own devices. (alert sounds, wallpaper, etc.)

One thing that stands out as an issue: on the alarm clock, the dot you can swipe around the clock to change the alarm time on the fly, is not there! Totally missing. It's not invisible; tried swiping all around to see if the alarm time would change, nada. Have to manually go in and change it through the scroll-through menus.

Any ideas?

Richard
    09-07-14 09:56 AM
    Try a reboot. Press and hold the volume up/down keys until the device powers down, powers up, and you see the startup animation (ignore the screen shot notice). Then check the alrm again.
    Try a reboot. Press and hold the volume up/down keys until the device powers down, powers up, and you see the startup animation (ignore the screen shot notice). Then check the alrm again.
    RichardHBB likes this.
    09-07-14 10:36 AM
    That was it! Another restart fixed it. Wouldn't have thought it since the phone had already been restarted twice; once automatically from the restore and another from when I powered down to swap over her SIM and media card. But the third was the charm. Thanks!

Richard
    09-07-14 08:34 PM
    Glad it worked. The volume key reboot is the slowest, but seems to be the most effective.
    09-07-14 08:41 PM