Wow, after reading the last few post updates, I just decided to try it out over the mobile network (Verizon) while I'm out and it's actually working! On 10.2.1.1259, and I know that no combination of settings allowed it to work on .1055.

But I'm happy it's finally working for me over cellular data as I've never had that functionality.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 01:28 PM
    I fixed my issue with remote file access:
    - upgraded my z30 to 10.2.1.1259
    - deleted BB link from system. Then did registry clean with CClean
    - downloaded the Blackberry Link beta - through the beta system
    - turned off windows firewall
    - connected to link and then it started working.
    12-24-13 12:08 PM
    Give your pc a restart... link will always work initially after booting up... then dwindle until it needs another reboot

Kah
    That's exactly what happens for me. After a day, maybe two if I'm lucky, the RFA connection is lost and it shows as PC-(offline). Very annoying. I've tried using Splashtop to remotely stop and start the BlackBerry Device manager and Link services to see if that brings back RFA, but it doesn't work until I get back home and reboot the PC.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 12:11 AM
    If you are unable to use it from different wi-fi, you need to set up the port forwarding, it should work then. My torrents didn't work from BlackBerry untill I didn't open specific ports for it to my pc from the router.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 06:34 PM
    If you are unable to use it from different wi-fi, you need to set up the port forwarding, it should work then. My torrents didn't work from BlackBerry untill I didn't open specific ports for it to my pc from the router.

Posted via CB10
    Port forwarding won't work if you are trying to RFA multiple PCs on the same network.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 09:08 PM
    My problem is that my Z10 is telling me that I can't connect to my office computer because it's offline. However, it is online. I know this because I am at my house and using my laptop and a program called LogMeIn to connect to my office and it works perfectly. Any suggestions?
    12-27-13 10:00 AM
    I had problems as well, but managed to get it working in my Mac. This is what I did.

1) Get both the Mac and Z30 on the same wifi.
    2) Quit File Manager on Z30
    3) Relaunch File Manager.

Suddenly, the Z30 could see the Mac and could access then folders.

Once done, I got the Z30 off the wifi. It seems to be able to connect to the Mac consistently.

I was just trying to get it working on my office Windows laptop, but the blue screen of death came along. I am still trying to restore it as I type this!!

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 10:43 AM
    I have been trying since z10 launch to get link working for RFA but it has never given me the option to input my BB ID. I uninstall and reinstall it but never get past stage 2 where it is supposed to sign in to ID, so skip that bit ans continue without id sign in, im able to connect via usb and transfer that way but when i try to sign in I get no where but the try again screen. Link is a waste of time and space.
    01-05-14 10:49 AM
33 12