Got an offer from Verizon to get a FREE iPhone5. So I started research the phone having never used it.
    SOLD on Z30 and that will be my next new phone
    Check out this video to see for yourself:
    BlackBerry Z30 Review and Challenge
    Carl Estes and junno29 like this.
    03-25-14 01:51 PM
    No need I already own a Z30!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    03-25-14 02:04 PM
    The z30 is a great phone. I dumped android for BlackBerry 10 and haven't regretted it for a minute. The z10 hooked me

Posted via CB10
    RazzBerry likes this.
    03-25-14 04:27 PM
    dang, I want one now... got the iphone 5s and having a love hate relationship, more like a hate relationship. I'm on ATT network though, want to make sure I can use the current Z30 with no major issues in Houston, TX. This look nice, thanks for sharing the video.
    RazzBerry likes this.
    03-26-14 07:36 AM
    He did a nice job on the review. I didn't know about the time shift thing But then I don't take many pictures. I knew it was there of course, but never saw a demo of how easy it is to use! That's nearly a no brainer. I like it a lot.
    03-26-14 09:11 AM
    He did a nice job on the review. I didn't know about the time shift thing But then I don't take many pictures. I knew it was there of course, but never saw a demo of how easy it is to use! That's nearly a no brainer. I like it a lot.
    If you think time shift is cool, you should check out Story Maker! I knew about time shift, but I'm was never real big on taking pics with my phone, mostly because I was almost never satisfied with the results. But while on a beach outing with the family, I started taking pics that turned out really nice with my Z10. While playing around with the camera settings, I discovered there are many, many more options with camera setting and effects than there were with BBOS devices. I took several great pics with several different options and caught some really cool moments at the perfect time with time shift. Later on, I was able to put all the pics and short videos into a short mini movie set to music with the Story Maker app. I was impressed with how improved the camera is on BB10. Might be worth your while to check it out...

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 08:00 PM