Yes all happened at once! First my media card died and I lost all my data from it including my daughters birthday pictures! Then I started getting random reeboots never had them before, aware of other users who have, now I have manually connect to my wifi spots as it won't pick them up automatically like it used it! Really frustrating, waiting for my phone guy to hand me a z30 which I have decided is the last chance for BlackBerry and me! Having read the reviews it seem BlackBerry have fallen short again but I'm willing to give it another shot!

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 02:44 AM
    here we go!
    10-12-13 03:12 AM
    Troll.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 06:41 AM
    Yes all happened at once! First my media card died and I lost all my data from it including my daughters birthday pictures! Then I started getting random reeboots never had them before, aware of other users who have, now I have manually connect to my wifi spots as it won't pick them up automatically like it used it! Really frustrating, waiting for my phone guy to hand me a z30 which I have decided is the last chance for BlackBerry and me! Having read the reviews it seem BlackBerry have fallen short again but I'm willing to give it another shot!

Posted via CB10
    Sorry to hear your troubles. Can you take a screenshot of your device system info so we can see what OS and z30 variant you have?

Sent from my HTC One using CB Forums mobile app
    LWKING, jimpilot and H_O_Boomaye like this.
    10-12-13 07:53 AM
    Your assuming the op actually has a Z30?

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 08:32 AM
    Yes I suppose the OP has a 30. Why not give the benefit of doubt until they prove otherwise? Quit jumping on people right away when they have issues.

OP, will help if you supply the info jay_men asked for.
    jimpilot and slade632 like this.
    10-12-13 08:35 AM

Posted via CB10
    Most folks here want to help. Can you post the system screen shot jay_men mentioned so we can work with you.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-12-13 08:48 AM
    Posted by OP on 09/22/2013
    Hi guys

Seriously need your help with an issue. It's my daughters b day today and took videos and lots of pictures, the picture quality looked strange, so rebooted phone. Now the phone will not allow access to media card. All the bday pics and the rest have gone. Phone will not recognise the card will not even acknowledge it's there. I have tried to get into the card via my laptop but it will not load it, saying remove hardware!! The media has been fine and was working without issue!

Any ideas on what I can do to retrieve the content? Is it gone for forever? Seriously gutted at the moment.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Posted via CB10

Looks like what op was trying to say was his Z10 was rebooting and lost his media, he will be switching to the Z30 as a last chance between him and blackberry.
    10-12-13 09:13 AM
    In your settings menu try formating the card.

Another quick fix is save the pics to your device memory

I had a card mess up in me a few months ago and it was pretty messed up I couldn't fix it. And i blame it on my faulty USB cord I replaced that and the card and all has been good since

Swordsmanship Channel: C000C9AF6
    10-12-13 09:25 AM
    Troll.

Posted via CB10
    You've got to be kidding me.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 11:12 AM
    It sounds like you have a defective media card, which has nothing to do with the phone itself. Because of issues with trying to constantly recognize and read from a defective media card your phone is exhibiting problems. I would remove the media card and that should solve the problems with your phone. Now you can find a technically savvy person to see if they can recover the files you had on the media card.
    10-12-13 01:33 PM
    Really frustrating, waiting for my phone guy to hand me a z30 which I have decided is the last chance for BlackBerry and me!

Posted via CB10
    Perhaps this should be moved to the proper forum? Not sure if OP is currently using a Z10 or Q10. I hope your experience with the new Z30 will be a positive one, once your carrier or "phone guy" has one in stock for you.
    10-12-13 02:16 PM
    In your settings menu try formating the card.

Another quick fix is save the pics to your device memory

I had a card mess up in me a few months ago and it was pretty messed up I couldn't fix it. And i blame it on my faulty USB cord I replaced that and the card and all has been good since

Swordsmanship Channel: C000C9AF6
    Won't this erase everything on his card though?

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 02:50 PM
    Won't this erase everything on his card though?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, it will. If you're going to format your SD card, make sure to copy anything you want to keep onto your computer first.
    10-12-13 03:03 PM
    And before formatting the media card, pop it into your PC to see if it reads it...

Formatting it will destroy anything that's on it.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-13-13 01:47 AM
    Had my Z30 for 2 days..never had any reboot at all. On 10.2.0.224

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 02:52 AM
    Hello guys

I haven't got a z30 yet.

To all those people who said troll etc. Grow up please, I have asked for help because my phone is exhibiting problems.

I have tried getting the media card uploaded on my Pc but the card cannot be recognised. So I have asked someone to look at that for me.

In the meantime I will remove the card and maybe that is causing the issues.

I will report back if that works.

Thanks to everyone who has tried to help and make positive suggestions.

The others can go and do one!

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 12:45 PM
    Oh, such a drag that the pc won't recognise it. I hope you didn't lose files that were really important to you. What brand SD card is it? I prefer to stick with SanDisk and Kingston, they've been fairly reliable for me...so far, knock on wood.

Posted via CB10 on my sexy Q10
    10-13-13 01:04 PM
    It's scandisnk

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 04:59 PM

Posted via CB10
    Waw really? So sorry for you but I never had any of these problems my Zed works great so far lol

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 05:02 PM
    I don't understand. Singhavi starts a thread on the Z30 Forum site about a string of very negative things and now says he doesn't have a Z30 but be patient with him as he's giving BlackBerry one last chance?

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 07:58 PM
    My z30 is also randomly rebooted once when we set up the hub but didn't do it since.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 08:31 PM
    My Z never rebooted but I already rebooted the phone to fix some glitches

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 08:59 PM
    What's reeboot?

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 03:47 AM
    Had my Z 10 8 months no random re booting.
    I have had my Z 30 for a week no random Re booting and running 10.2.1.641.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 07:24 AM