Hi!

I've been a Z30 user for 3 months now, but there's a problem with my cellphone currently. 3 days ago, I charged my phone, then eversince then, my phone drains. my phone can only reach 5-6 hours with and without standby. and plus it kinds of heats up. someone told me it might be that my phone is updating but currently its not, i checked the device monitor and the memory is being eaten by the pin services (the user accounts, like facebook and twitter, linkedin etc) this is the first time that happened and until now my phone drains its battery. can someone tell me what to do? i tried hard resetting and whatever.
    my phone is z30 with the most updated os Thank you
    02-28-14 10:49 PM
    Hi!

I've been a Z30 user for 3 months now, but there's a problem with my cellphone currently. 3 days ago, I charged my phone, then eversince then, my phone drains. my phone can only reach 5-6 hours with and without standby. and plus it kinds of heats up. someone told me it might be that my phone is updating but currently its not, i checked the device monitor and the memory is being eaten by the pin services (the user accounts, like facebook and twitter, linkedin etc) this is the first time that happened and until now my phone drains its battery. can someone tell me what to do? i tried hard resetting and whatever.
    my phone is z30 with the most updated os Thank you
    your battery is being drained because your phone is trying to sync those accounts continually and is not succeeding very well.
    1/ what os do you have
    2/ how did you get it on your phone [ carrier/yourself/autoloader/sachesi ] ??

it looks like your "most updated" OS did not install properly. Reload on top- switch your phone to "flight mode" whilst doing it. Reboot and try that.

let us know
    03-01-14 12:47 AM
    Hi, thank you for the reply.

My os is 10.2.1.537, I installed it via the leak with the autoloader last year. Then I got it updated when the 10.2.1 roll out came to my carrier last end of january.

My phone was working perfectly the past months and weeks, it was just 3 days ago when it started acting up.

With my battery app, it says my battery reaches up to 42 degrees celsius. And thats really hot. It only usually 32-34 eh.

What do I need to do?

Posted via CB10
    03-01-14 04:12 AM
    i think your device is trying to sync stuff and it is struggling, so it heats up .
    do you know SACHESI?
    03-01-14 04:52 AM
    do you use BBLink? you can try repair your OS by using BBlink and re-installing the latest OS your carrier has VIA bblink.

OR you can download SACHESI and install the latest OS which is 10.2.1.2141
    03-01-14 04:57 AM
    Can you send me the link of the new leak with the instructions? Thank you...

Posted via CB10
    03-01-14 05:52 AM
    Maybe delete your accounts and set them up again.
    03-01-14 10:55 AM