Seemed to have hit a nerve. I cannot change themes on the BlackBerry. Changing led colors to me is a minimal customization but is available on IOS. Android allows home screen customization that is spectacular. But that does not change how wonderful BlackBerry 10 is. Much more integrated and fluid and intuitive.
    By the way, let's remember this is MY opinion and that I respect yours and also am allowed to disagree and still remain civil.
    You can change led colors on Ios?? What have you been smoking? I phones done have an led haha.

I agree that android has by far the most customization. BlackBerry is okay. Honestly I find the customization similar to Ios. You can do some little changes but for the most part it is the stock set-up. Some of the apps add to the experience. This being said I actually really like how most things are. I would like to see led notifications built in. More choices for audio alerts would be good too. Both can be changed with apps and a little work but I feel these should not require app investment.

Overall, I think bb10 is a great OS and I feel it is improving quite quickly. If BlackBerry can keep afloat I think we will have a great future

Posted via my Z30
    01-08-14 09:37 AM
    You can change led colors on Ios?? What have you been smoking? I phones done have an led haha.
    And that's just the tail end of the nonsense. I had a few choice words for his/her prior fairly tales in the thread, but my post was subsequently removed. *cry-cry* XD

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 12:58 PM
27 12