Do it mate, the battery alone is outstanding the screen is amazing, overall it is a great phone.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 04:24 PM
    I just got my Z30 this morning and it is awesome! I paid $499 from Verizon to get it. I do not regret it one bit. I've owned many Google/Android and iOS phones and this is the best (For me) by far. I m not a heavy app user but love my Waze, Tunein, and many other apps. Bb10 has it with the addition of Amazon App Store. The sound when playing music is one of the best. The screen resolution really doesn't bother me that much, as I have great eye sight. It is far better than the z10 and Q10.
    Apps load faster and games smoother. The wifi doesn't drop all the time either. Anyone that doesn't mind the resolution, or larger screen should get this phone. I will fork out cash on the next full screen phone from bby!
    Zeratul57 likes this.
    11-24-14 07:20 PM
    I cant believe they still in stock. Will not last long i guess.
    11-24-14 07:48 PM
    No regrets yet, it's a good phone that will last until the next flagship. In my case there's a two year contract, but I have a good corporate plan, so can't complain.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 08:32 PM
    Get it. Have had q10 and Bold 9900...loved my z10...but this is the best of the bunch. I have larger hands too so get the features of a z10 with the larger size of z30. And much better battery life. And it feels more solid...definitely a bargain at the ShopBB pricing lately.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 08:42 PM
    I ordered mine on the weekend so I guess I should have it in my hot little hands by Friday (hopefully ).
    Didn't even have to argue with the wife over this purchase...$250 is a steal.

Posted via Z10- 10.3.1.1151
    shogunnomess likes this.
    11-24-14 08:48 PM
    I cant believe they still in stock. Will not last long i guess.
    The stock number seems to go up and down. Since it's not literally BlackBerry selling them, but Digital River, I suspect their inventory comes and goes as it would with any vendor. Could be wrong though as I have no actual clue to their relationship with BB.

I ordered mine on the weekend so I guess I should have it in my hot little hands by Friday (hopefully ).
    Didn't even have to argue with the wife over this purchase...$250 is a steal.
    Canada or US? Since apparently 11/22 the price has been dropped even more to $225 (US) - I just bought 2 more for spares!

Richard
    11-25-14 08:34 AM
    Canada or US? Since apparently 11/22 the price has been dropped even more to $225 (US) - I just bought 2 more for spares!

Richard
    I'm in Canada, so the price was $249....about $221 USD. Yeah, that price is pretty sweet. I'm seriously considering grabbing another while the price is this low. Wife wants one now too, but she's not too careful with her phones.

Posted via Z10- 10.3.1.1151
    11-25-14 08:31 PM
    Z30 has landed! That was fast! Giving it the initial charge before I start playing with it, and then I'll post my review (of sorts). Hard not to bypass the first charging and jumping on it right away. So looking forward to this.
    11-26-14 05:08 PM
    Z30 has landed! That was fast! Giving it the initial charge before I start playing with it, and then I'll post my review (of sorts). Hard not to bypass the first charging and jumping on it right away. So looking forward to this.
    What the...I ordered mine on the 24th as well and all I've got are a couple emails!

Richard
    11-26-14 05:22 PM
    What the...I ordered mine on the 24th as well and all I've got are a couple emails!

Richard
    Me too...

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 06:17 PM
    I will tell you guys that my expectations were exceeded. I had some awfully annoying problems setting up my imap account.. had to turn off my wifi to make it work. That's weird. Other than that I'm really thrilled - it's fast and the display is beautiful.. keyboard I'm still getting used to, and vice versa. The os is intuitive and quick to learn.. it's really unique. Efficient. Screen is very responsive. Hub is cool. Signal strength is better in my house (vs iPhone 5c), sound quality is good.. wife couldn't tell when I switched between speaker and handset. That's surprising. Took a pic today of the snow falling that came out great. It's quite a powerful processor too. I can't believe this is last years phone.

Swipe to wake up is just one of those "where has this been" features.. Jobs would appreciate this.
    11-26-14 08:59 PM

Richard
    Well that bites. Where are you located? I'm on the Wet Coast of Canook Land. I was sincerely shocked to see that box today.

Now brought to you by the amazing Z30!
    11-26-14 09:01 PM
    I am not regretting this purchase, not one little bit. This is so much better than my Z10...and the Z10 is still an awesome phone.
    This thing has a more intuitive keyboard...the screen gestures are more accurate (think selection loupe)...it's definitely faster...the size fits my hand better...screen looks sharper (could be that it's new and doesn't have the collection of finger prints and smudges that my Z10 has)...and, holy crap! I'm typing faster!
    We'll see how the battery fares in the next few days but I've been feverishly putting it through its paces for the past couple hours and it's still at 96%.

Definitely not a waste of money. Get one!

11-26-14 09:13 PM
    Thought I'd Add this:

Pondering a Z30-img_20141127_101606.png

11-27-14 08:09 PM
    Buy one. They are great. I bought mine and have loaded up the latest 10.3.xxxx leak in the forums and it is hands down the best phone I have used in a long time. Battery with heavy use is lasting me all day...Couldn't be happier

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 03:03 AM
    I just went to a Z30 from a Q10. Loving it so far. The battery life is outstanding. The screen is just the right size, can still fit in your front pocket easily. At $225 it is unreal value. I can't believe that these phones aren't more popular ...
    11-28-14 09:40 AM
    By all means, yes! I think the Z30 is $249 now. You won't be disappointed.

M8 and Z30 both have excellent sound. I did find the M8 to be a bit 'buzzy', though. I was listening to my wife's Z from another room last night, and thinking 'wow, that is clear...and bassy!'

Q10 ? The Other Crackberry Pirate ? Z30 | via CB10
    11-28-14 10:00 AM
    Pro tip, the z30 speakers are as good as the HTC one's. I have both of them and if anything the BlackBerry has louder and fuller sound.

Posted via CB10
    HighFlight88 likes this.
    11-28-14 10:05 AM
    OK, I never thought I would be going back to BB. I initially locked eyes on to the Passport. But somehow, the Z30 kept coming up because it also had great speakers, great call quality, great antenna reception, great battery life, and awesome keyboard. At $225 that is a steal. Anyhow, just a question. When is 10.3.1 supposed to be official.? Coming from Android, I am done with Roms. How hard is it to install a leak these days. I installed a few back when I owned a Storm 1 & 2 (remember the excitement for "kinetic scrolling"). Is it as easy or easier these days?
    11-28-14 10:19 AM
    Guys, I'm getting my Z30 today and want to sideload 10.3.1.1154. Is this leaked good enough for Z30 for AT&T US? Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 10:57 AM
46 12