When I take new pictures they do not show up in my pictures icon but when I go to file manager>media card>camera the pictures are there but the actual picture in the thumbnail is not visible, if I click the thumbnail then I can see the picture. When I do a full reset the pictures show up in both the pictures icon and under the file manage this time the actual picture thumbnail is visible without having to click it. It does this every time I take new pics I have to reset to have show up under pictures. Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 06:54 PM
    Several threads already about this do a search

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 07:32 PM
    Several threads already about this do a search

Posted via CB10
    Too bad the other threads don't have a resolution.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 08:12 PM
    When I take new pictures they do not show up in my pictures icon but when I go to file manager>media card>camera the pictures are there but the actual picture in the thumbnail is not visible, if I click the thumbnail then I can see the picture. When I do a full reset the pictures show up in both the pictures icon and under the file manage this time the actual picture thumbnail is visible without having to click it. It does this every time I take new pics I have to reset to have show up under pictures. Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    I used to have this problem, and honestly don't recall how it fixed itself. I know I reinstalled the pictures bar and that helped for awhile. But it seemed os related. What do you have running?
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-30-14 08:48 PM
    I used to have this problem, and honestly don't recall how it fixed itself. I know I reinstalled the pictures bar and that helped for awhile. But it seemed os related. What do you have running?
    Absolutely right Hammy that bug was OS related

"Official International Accountant of the Peevishlicious Crew " via my Canadian Passport!!
    11-30-14 08:52 PM
    Too bad the other threads don't have a resolution.

Posted via CB10
    Sure it does if you look hard enough

"Official International Accountant of the Peevishlicious Crew " via my Canadian Passport!!
    Al moon likes this.
    11-30-14 08:52 PM