Hi, pleased it worked for you. This was a suggestion made by another CB user in a different thread, so credit to him or her.

Another workaround (since the issue crops up from time to time) is to "map" your SD card and internal memory as drives on your PC, once it's successfully connected via Link. Strangely, even if the phone does not connect via link, it is then available through the 2 mapped drives.

I'd like to try the Windows fix mentioned above. Maybe it could help.

Glad you are sorted.

Mike.

P.S. Would it not be good to have a "reconnect device" in Link, instead of only a "reload device" option?

Zipped up from my Z30 STA 100-6
    interesting you bring that up actually. I don't think I included it in my post but I even had issues with my phone showing up as a drive in "this pc". First it didn't show up at all, then the SD card drive only appeared, then they were both listed as drives but neither was accessible, and finally they both were listed and worked fine.

Reconnect device would be nice. Deleting the phone and reloading it over and over is just a waste of time. I thought blend was supposed to replace link, any idea of whether it will ever have backup/restore capabilities?

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 11:13 AM
    Thanks Lostboy5151, this may have been what fixed the issue. Tried a couple things members have said all at once (your post included) and the phone now works perfectly. I've edited my post to include a solution guide and you're getting a ton of credit.

I'm glad we could all help. That's what this community is all about.

And it's great that you got your device working!

I just love happy endings!!
    kurchak31 and 10_z_no gimmick like this.
    05-18-15 11:34 AM
27 12