Hi all, I'm having a strange problem with Twittly. I've deleted the app and it's footprint still remains in the hub.

I've restarted, shut down, even reinstalled and deleted the app a second time but it's still lingering in my Hub.

Any advice? This is driving my OCD crazy!! I need a clear Hub or I'll lose it lol

No seriously....

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 03:31 PM
    Hi all, I'm having a strange problem with Twittly. I've deleted the app and it's footprint still remains in the hub.

I've restarted, shut down, even reinstalled and deleted the app a second time but it's still lingering in my Hub.

Any advice? This is driving my OCD crazy!! I need a clear Hub or I'll lose it lol

No seriously....

Posted via CB10
    How did you Delete it? Press on icon till they blink/flash and hit the trashcan? Or via Device Monitor.

If you have not tried Device Monitor give that a whirl. Open it, change to Storage (icon tabs are on bottom). Press the Right Menu button and do a Search for the app in question. Press on it and select DELETE. You may have to REinstall it again. If you used this method, I apologize and hope someone else can help (there are Android apps that also have more thorough Delete processes).
    04-28-15 04:17 PM
    Hey, thanks for the help but I tried that and still nothing.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 05:42 PM
    04-28-15 05:44 PM

No seriously....

Posted via CB10
    I had similar issue with Twittly and Candid apps on a previous 10.3 OS build. Deleting/reinstalling the apps - nothing seemed to work short of a complete wipe and not replacing the betas. Neither Device Manager or Ghost Commander were successful in removing the remnants. Subsequently I discovered the Account Cleaner Utility in this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1007931. It may be worth a look to see if it's actually applicable to your specific situation. Hope you find it useful and good luck.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 05:47 PM
    Very nice that worked perfectly

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 07:12 PM