My Z30 recently began pausing all the time when i was streaming live talk radio from gcnlive. I would just keep hitting play again, it would happen randomly from every 30 seconds to every few minutes. Then sometimes that box would pop up that said sorry, cant play, and sometimes it would still let me play and sometimes i just had to quit.

So it got interesting when i got the box but this time it told me something new, it told me it cant play anymore because it cant get metadata. Well i dont know how to give it metadata nor would i want to so i just turned it off and turned it on through the Z10 and it works fine, with a little bubbly sound as if the stream is really struggling but its talk radio so it was ok.

Whats going on with metadata? Does anyone know what this problem is all about? Usually i download my shows, but the early morning one i used to stream through the phone until atnt told me i can only do that for 750 minutes per month so i started streaming online for that three hour show.

I tried to look through all my application permissions, almost nothing has permissions enabled except the android music apps that wont work without it: live365, slacker, and sirius.

Please dont move this post to the help me forum, i am more interested in the information about the meaning of metadata than the problem itself, which i do not believe can be easily solved.
    10-24-15 11:19 AM
    metaData is the List of information given by the file you're playing, title and artist are basic examples
    10-24-15 11:23 AM
    I kinda know what the term means, only why the talkshow started to have a problem, and what could cause my pause button to keep activating on its own. It is such a strange problem to have, streaming audio is nothing new. And whatever the problem is it is not present on the Z10. This is the Z10 that wont let me update past 10.2, i wonder if that has anything to do with it...
    10-24-15 02:12 PM