Hello,

I ordered the -5 from gsmnation, with expected arrival today.

I do not have a tmobile account. Do i simply take the phone into a local tmobile store and ask them to get me up and running? Perhaps I should just go in and ask for a SIM and do it all myself.

Any advice would be great.

I am very excited to be a blackberry user again.
    11-05-13 10:59 AM
    you will need to go into the store to get a compatible SIM card and then sign up for service (data, voice, etc). Since TMobile USA no longer ties you to a contract you just need to pick a plan that they offer and there you go!
    11-05-13 11:10 AM
    Just go into T-Mobile and tell them you want a Sim Card Kit for a Micro SIM. You will have to setup a line with them to have on the SIM card. but you can simply install the sim and go, once you have the account setup.
    11-05-13 11:11 AM
    Just go into T-Mobile and tell them you want a Sim Card Kit for a Micro SIM. You will have to setup a line with them to have on the SIM card. but you can simply install the sim and go, once you have the account setup.
    Hey - not to derail - the purpose of this thread but wanted to see how is your z30 doing in the states? any issues? are you getting LTE?
    11-05-13 12:17 PM
    Hey Bill, how was the service at gsmnation. Phone arrive ontime? I see the phone is on backorder now.
    11-05-13 12:30 PM