In the UK it is extremely difficult to obtain the Z30. Also many carriers are stopping the Z10.
    I am keen to upgrade to a Z30 but all carriers are not interested and are trying to persuade me to move over to Apple or Android smartphones.
    Blackberry needs to form a relationship with at least two carriers in the UK or its good bye BB.
    02-11-14 11:55 AM
    Ya it's pretty scary. Even here in Canada the Z's and Q's are well hidden. I went into Tigers yesterday to check out any cases they may have for the z'd 30 and they said since they are not carrying the Z30 in store and you can only buy it directly from Rogers they are not carrying cases for it. Other carriers here are not suite as bad. It makes me realize more that one of BB's biggest mistakes was never opening their own retail distribution. It never had to be a huge store like Apple stores... Even kiosks in malls would have aided educating consumers about how incredible BB10 is.

Posted Via my Kick @ss BlackBerry Z30
    02-11-14 12:00 PM
    In the UK it is extremely difficult to obtain the Z30. Also many carriers are stopping the Z10.
    I am keen to upgrade to a Z30 but all carriers are not interested and are trying to persuade me to move over to Apple or Android smartphones.
    Blackberry needs to form a relationship with at least two carriers in the UK or its good bye BB.
    I saw a good deal with CPW the other day for the z30 on o2...was tempted myself, but still got a year to go on my contract.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.1925
    GrahameBB likes this.
    02-11-14 12:03 PM
    I know what you mean. I am on Orange and was due my upgrade and phoned questioning the availability of the Z30. I was told they didn't have any and it was not showing on the system. I was offered a Z10, but I know what you mean about them trying to push Android of iPhone.

I eventually went to CPW and got the Z30 on Orange. Obviously, I could not gent any discount like I have done by going through retentions, but I am more than happy with my Z30.

Regards

Trevor
    GrahameBB likes this.
    02-11-14 01:26 PM
    Why don't you buy it from CPW?
    GrahameBB likes this.
    02-11-14 02:21 PM
    Believe it's only available in CPW, selfridges and select online vendors. Just walk into CPW with your, head held high, and say you "want a Zed thirtee!"

Posted via CB10
    GrahameBB likes this.
    02-11-14 06:43 PM
    Vodafone uk still selling them.

Posted via CB10
    ChrisHewer1 and GrahameBB like this.
    02-12-14 12:24 AM
    It's easy. Vodafone are selling it, or you can just walk into Carphone Warehouse.

Posted via CB10
    GrahameBB likes this.
    02-12-14 05:04 AM
    I would check on the Carphone Warehouse site before you got to a store.

When I was looking, none in my area had any in stock. I ordered online and it was delivered next day.

Trevor
    GrahameBB likes this.
    02-12-14 05:36 AM
    Go on uswitch.com they have a selection of z30 deals. I ordered mine on sat of last week and it arrived on tues.I got a great deal on my tarriff with ee on 4g phone was free
    GrahameBB likes this.
    02-12-14 06:38 AM
    I don't bother buying any BlackBerry phones from any UK carriers. Seeing as they don't care for them anyhow, I just buy my phones offline and yeh it works out more expensive than buying one on contract but at least I'm not tied into a long contract, I can change networks whenever I feel like it.

Posted via CB10
    GrahameBB likes this.
    02-12-14 07:05 AM