- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
O/S Upgrade Affecting Email
My Z30 received the O/S upgrade to 10.3.3.1463 earlier today. After the upgrade, when sending or deleting emails, I was getting this message:
Provider Identity Not Verifiable.
This email provider may not be trustworthy. Personal information may not be protected.
When I click on the Details, 'Entrust Root Certification' is highlighted in blue.I click on it and get the following:
Subject Common Name Entrust Root Certification - G2.
Subject Organization Entrust, Inc.
Subject String US
And a lot more blah blah.
My Internet provider advised me to delete and re-create my email accounts. I get as far as the 'Edit Account' screen and I put my name in the 'Your Name' field. When I click Done, it says 'Saving and verifying your email settings'. After that, I get the same message I was getting prior to deleting the accounts from my BlackBerry. I am no longer able to add any of my email addresses to my BlackBerry.
Can anyone help me re-load my email?
Last edited by raylansympaticoca; 02-02-17 at 06:16 PM. Reason: I can't figure out how to cancel my post.
- By wayne hachey in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 02-06-17, 04:17 AM
- By castoridae in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 1Last Post: 02-02-17, 04:46 PM
- By CrackBerry Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-17, 03:41 PM
- By gariac in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 0Last Post: 02-01-17, 07:08 PM
- By SM002 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 02-01-17, 11:34 AM