I have a Z30 from past 2 years and it was running fine. But incidentally just 12 days ago my device was running on low battery and I didn't got time to charge the device at time resulting battery drained and device shutted down.
    And the problem begins here,whenever I try to switch it on it shows low on battery.Its not charging by any of the chargers.
    Left the mobile 2 days with wall charger connected,and then it turns on at 2% of battery and charges till 3% and then it starts draining and again shuts down. Then again it has to be left with charger connected to it and the process goes on.
    Disassembled the device and disconnected the battery and again connected it nothing happened, also did a reset by pressing both volume keys.
    Bought a new battery and replaced it with old one then still the problem persist's so returned the new battery and connected the old battery again.
    Tried to connect to PC to reload the software but shuts down before the process of reload software starts.
    Even if the device is 3% charged and I try to get a backup of device it shuts down(i think as the processing starts in device and battery drains fully)
    Visited BlackBerry Expert Centre,then got see that the service centre has been sold to other agency and the new staffs don't know how to handle issues as it will take 2-3 weeks to tell me that they can do it or not.

Now I am in a situation that I don't have any backup of my device and its not turning on/not being stable to process a backup.

Meanwhile I bought a Blackberry Dtek50 and tried to transfer the contents through the Blackberry content transfer application but still it doesn't stay on for enough time to transfer the content and its shuts off.
    I am stuck in this situation with my data left in my old device.
    Apology for my bad english.
    I am from Delhi,India.
    03-12-17 11:35 AM
    Are you sure the charger and cable are good? If you leave the Z30 connected to charger, will it do a transfer with the content transfer app?
    03-12-17 03:21 PM
    Yes I m sure the charger and cable is fine to do their work.
    But as the process starts for content transfer the device instantly shuts down and same happens in the case of creating backup.
    03-12-17 11:11 PM
    Find a friend with a wireless charger pad and try that. Any wireless charger that works for Samsung phones should work.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-17 10:06 PM
    Get a new battery. Li-ion batteries are not to be drained like that.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-17 11:57 PM
    Get a new battery. Li-ion batteries are not to be drained like that.

Posted via CB10
    He said he did try a new battery.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-17 07:28 PM
    After many unsuccessfull attempts,
    the software reload is done but the problem still persist.
    Device turns on and the initialisation process starts I connect it to wifi and as it asks to sign in the blackberry id and suddenly the message appears that"battery low,please connect to the charger,device shutting down in 59,58,57....." And it turns off.
    03-16-17 05:29 AM
    After many unsuccessfull attempts,
    the software reload is done but the problem still persist.
    Device turns on and the initialisation process starts I connect it to wifi and as it asks to sign in the blackberry id and suddenly the message appears that"battery low,please connect to the charger,device shutting down in 59,58,57....." And it turns off.
    You need to try an auto loader to reload the os

Posted via CB10
    03-16-17 07:28 AM
    Also tried autoloader,this time phone turned on at 8% battery and by the time I could complete the setup of initialisation the message again appeared
    "Battery level low,please connect to a power source
    Turning off in 59,58,57,56"
    And it showed turning off until I didn't disconnected the charger , the time I disconnected the charger device turned off.
    03-16-17 04:05 PM
    Auto load takes a good bit of power, which you can't get. Sounds like your USB port is messed up, or the charging circuitry in the phone is messed up. You did verify that the wall unit and USB cable would charge something else? Just because it worked this morning doesn't mean it will work this afternoon.
    Somebody a few posts back suggested trying a wireless charger, thats the next logical step. Assuming your model supports wireless, if it does, it needs to be QI.
    Or just send it in for repair.
    03-16-17 07:31 PM
    Last night I did an autoloader to my device and I tried to switch it on instantly after that...but the problem was still there.
    Then after I connected it to wall charger and left it on charging for whole night and half day.
    This time I again switched it on and everything worked fine and when the initialisation process completed then I got see that the battery is 93% charged and its charging without any issue.
    Although I lost my every bit of data because I didn't created backup because of its unstable character which Irritated me.
    Happy to get my favourite device back alive again,but simultaneously a regret that a little bit of patience could helped to saved my data.
    Thanks for all your information and help guys.
    03-17-17 01:34 AM
    This time I again switched it on and everything worked fine and when the initialisation process completed then I got see that the battery is 93% charged and its charging without any issue.
    Cool, glad you got it going.
    Been on BlackBerry Android for going on a year and a half now, but I used to have my Z10 back up to my home wifi, automatically. If I'm remembering correctly, it was daily, whatever the time frame, it was pretty transparent.
    03-17-17 05:30 AM