Was just looking in Verizon website, under shop for smartphones, and the z30 is nowhere to be found. The have q10, z10 and 2 Bolds, that's it. Anyone know what's up?

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 03:02 PM
    Something is afoot! Weird though, it was there the other day.
    08-22-14 03:07 PM
    It was shown as back ordered last night. Maybe they have taken it down until stock replenishes.

I seem to remember this happening before as well.
    08-22-14 03:13 PM
    It was shown as back ordered last night. Maybe they have taken it down until stock replenishes.

I seem to remember this happening before as well.
    if you search Z30 it comes up as backordered and $99 (save 50%).
    08-22-14 03:17 PM
    Yup.

@Daytripp3r67: @TorontoWireless @Bla1ze it's on backorder status! https://t.co/GMGWi9vPop

https://twitter.com/Daytripp3r67/sta...3439816101889?
    ?

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 03:23 PM
    Interesting

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 03:38 PM
    Go figure, as soon as I'm getting ready to to move from my Z10 to Z30, it is not available. I saw it on Amazon for $499 saying they have 7 left, but I need to deal directly with Verizon to get activation waved and get discount. Wondering if they will get more on Verizon or something else is coming?
    08-22-14 04:04 PM
    Odd. I ordered this unit online on 8/12 and got it on 8/14 no muss no fuss. They must keep the stock just at subsistence level.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 04:04 PM
    Go figure, as soon as I'm getting ready to to move from my Z10 to Z30, it is not available. I saw it on Amazon for $499 saying they have 7 left, but I need to deal directly with Verizon to get activation waved and get discount. Wondering if they will get more on Verizon or something else is coming?
    What activation? Just swap your sim card!!? I just got it off Amazon the week to avoid local taxes and get free overnight shipping.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 05:29 PM
    Was just in my local VZW store and they had a Z30 and a Q10 on display. Im sure they are getting more stock or you can order online through VZW.
    08-22-14 06:04 PM
    Backorder. So they can't sell them. I just 'chatted" with VZW online and no date for availability. Hard to sell what they don't have.

Oh, but they got plenty of ignoramus-phones to sell you. Next call: "We just don't sell many Z30s..."
    Voclu and lift like this.
    08-22-14 08:49 PM
    Glad to know that it probably isn't as dire as I'd feared. Still don't get why they would completely remove the reviews and all though.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 11:28 PM
    When I looked on Amazon, it was saying I have to pay for activation and local taxes ( GA ). Well, most likely Verizon will give me credit for activation. Now I am puzzled, get Z30 or wait for Passport.....?
    Went ahead and ordered from Amazon. They did charge me local tax, free shipping and no activation. Now have to wait....
    Last edited by gobimmer; 08-23-14 at 09:02 AM.
    08-23-14 08:34 AM
    Verizon saying they will get more soon...? But won't say when. Yes, they do have it on display, but not in store and not even online listing anymore. It make me wonder if something else is coming to replace Z30......
    08-23-14 08:37 AM
    That is what sales people at the store keep telling me, " we don't sell to many of them, nobody wants it", yeah right!
    08-23-14 08:39 AM
    Ok then very few want it. Is that better?
    08-23-14 08:45 AM
    I just chatted with an online representative because I was ready to buy a Z30, they said they have pretty much sold out and they don't have confirmation from the manufacturer on when more would be available so they pulled it from the website. They said they can't offer them without knowing when they will have more available stock.
    08-23-14 09:14 AM
    When I looked on Amazon, it was saying I have to pay for activation and local taxes ( GA ). Well, most likely Verizon will give me credit for activation. Now I am puzzled, get Z30 or wait for Passport.....?
    Went ahead and ordered from Amazon. They did charge me local tax, free shipping and no activation. Now have to wait....
    Luckily for me, Amazon doesn't have a warehouse in Alabama yet... so no local tax. I see amazon's stock is getting lower too now.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 07:34 PM
    I just chatted with an online representative because I was ready to buy a Z30, they said they have pretty much sold out and they don't have confirmation from the manufacturer on when more would be available so they pulled it from the website. They said they can't offer them without knowing when they will have more available stock.
    So this is a BlackBerry issue not a Verizon problem. BlackBerry doesnt advertise anything in the states and now can't supply a phone when people want it. Business as usual lol.

It's a BlackBerry Z30 on Big Red ( I got mine hehe)
    08-23-14 08:42 PM
    So this is a BlackBerry issue not a Verizon problem. BlackBerry doesnt advertise anything in the states and now can't supply a phone when people want it. Business as usual lol.

It's a BlackBerry Z30 on Big Red ( I got mine hehe)
    You're forgetting this is based on what a Verizon "rep" is stating.

I find it hard to believe Verizon all the sudden became overwhelmed with Z30 orders and went to order more stock and BlackBerry couldn't fulfill (wouldn't seem like BlackBerry would want to make Verizon wait when they need the sales, does it?).

Also Amazon has replenished there stock, that has never gotten to zero mind you, twice since I ordered mine 2 weeks ago. They seem to typically keep about 25 or 30.

The sad part is, we all know first hand, but the Z30 is truly a great phone, putting fanboy behavior aside. I've used all sorts of devices in helping friends setup or something, used iOS for a stint after BlackBerry didn't give me a new full touch option after storm 2, and other than the whole damn "app situation", I don't see how anyone could not consider this phone. I'm hoping BlackBerry really pushes some smart marketing for the next line. I know this is way OT now, but if they don't find a Z30/Z10 replacement for full touch users, I'm afraid we will never catch up.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 09:38 PM
    Thanks, Amazon! My Z30 is n its way!
    08-23-14 10:10 PM
    Just saw this on Verizon site as well.
    I chatted online w/ rep, she said "Sorry, we don't sell the Z30 any more"
    I said "maybe getting ready for the Passport"
    She said: "that's a possibility "

Take it for what it's worth, it's just one rep, they still have Z10 available, but Z30 is newer and better, maybe they just weren't selling enough since you can get Z10 or Q10 for free w/ a contract but Z30 was still $100 (and online only, not in most stores - very select audience who will buy a phone w/o being able to test drive in store)

BTW, the fact the Bold 9900 sells for more than all the BB10 devices is amazing...and sad, and I guess sums up the issues currently for Blackberry
    Last edited by DustBow; 08-24-14 at 08:54 AM.
    08-24-14 08:34 AM
    I'm not a betting man, but I bet that rep didn't have one single clue to what you were talking about.

Posted via CB10
    baspeed and antonrr like this.
    08-24-14 09:33 AM
    Well damn, it's not oos on amazon too and they don't have a clue when it will be available. Maybe this is a supplier issue, which is either good for BlackBerry or bad for Verizon users. Glad I didn't keep Window shopping and pulled the trigger the other week.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 09:47 AM
    I'm a "free agent" since my local carrier was gobbled up by Verizon, was planning on switching to Verizon and was about to make the leap from my Q10 to the Z30 - figured that might be the only way I could type on glass or at least be the best phone to make the transition to slab phones......now I would have to buy one for a much higher price and/or a used one.......makes the HTC M8 awfully tempting again, just when I decided I would probably stick w/ BB10 for another year or so....aargh, frustrating
    08-24-14 09:50 AM
123 123 ...