I received my Z30 a few weeks ago for my birthday and have been rocking (and luvin) it since

I just noticed that the phone doesn't seem to notify me in any way when I have voice-mail. I've checked that this is set in the notifications area in Settings but I don't see that the phone indicates when I have voice-mail messages.

What do I need to do to get this working?
    05-15-14 02:08 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry - and congrats on the Z30!

From the backend, voicemail notifications are basically just special SMS messages. I'd give your carrier a call and have them reset your voicemail profile. I assume you're also running the software that the phone came with, and not a leak or unreleased OS?
    05-15-14 07:54 AM
    Yep - as above, worth contacting you carrier. I had the opposite back on my Z10 - I couldn't get rid of the VM notification, no matter how often I tried or reset my phone. Turned out to be stuck in EEUK's VM system.
    05-15-14 08:08 AM
    Thanks, yes, I'm running the stock software. I'm in Canada on the Bell network.

If Bell resets my VM profile will I still be able to use the SIM in another phone (not something I'm planning on doing )without issue?
    05-15-14 08:30 AM
    That won't cause any issue. You might loose any saved voicemails you have, though.
    05-15-14 08:33 AM
    Thanks, yes, I'm running the stock software. I'm in Canada on the Bell network.

If Bell resets my VM profile will I still be able to use the SIM in another phone (not something I'm planning on doing )without issue?
    Resetting you voice mail has no effect on your sim card.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-14 07:32 PM
    So I called my provider (Bell) and they confirmed that the phone was indeed receiving the voicemail confirmation - missed calls were appearing in the Hub, for example.

Bell did confirm that voice messages are supposed to appear in the VM icon in the phone app in red, indicating the number of missed calls - but that I wasn't seeing it. He said that it was an issue with the OS, since my settings didn't have a provision to toggle this feature on/off. Blackberry confirmed to him that this issue will be addresses in the 10.3 update

I can live with this but I'm surprised that I haven't seen this issue before. Can a anyone else confirm that they're able to see the number of missed calls in red on the VM icon?
    05-16-14 06:00 PM