Hello, I just upgraded my Z30 from 10.3.1.1784 to 10.3.2.2339 via sachesi and everything went fine except that the blackberry icon on the top right of the phone wont come up hence I cannot use BBM. I have done everything, registered my device to the network, reset my apn, called my network and everything is fine on their system. Same thing happened to my Z10 and it got bricked permanently after I downgraded back to 10.3.1 unknowingly. Please advise.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-15 08:40 AM
    have you tried using an autoloader instead?
    08-27-15 12:24 PM
    If you can, please post a screen shot from your device showing the Settings/About/OS screen.
    08-27-15 02:07 PM
    No blackbery logo after updating to 10.3.2-img_20150827_200944.png

There it is. I called my service provider. They said it mite be that my device cant connect to the blackberry server. Please advise.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-15 02:14 PM
    Sometimes with some OS releases, the service provider loads as well their custom settings, which enables the device to connect to the BlackBerry infrastructure. It could be that the OS you loaded is not supported yet, or they don't have settings for it.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-15 02:17 PM
    Try this

Settings -> About -> bottom Right menu -> Register Blackberry

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    08-27-15 02:18 PM

There it is. I called my service provider. They said it mite be that my device cant connect to the blackberry server. Please advise.

Posted via CB10
    Do a full backup of the device via Link.
    Then perform a Factory Reset via Link.
    Once the reset is completed and you have logged back into the device, see if the logo is still gone.
    If it has returned, then there is some buggy system file, setting, or app that was messing with the BlackBerry Services.
    Restore selectively from your backup.

If it is still gone, your installed OS is bugged somehow. Try using an official 10.3.2.xxxx release.

I looked over your issue with the Z10 you bricked.
    Did you try to use a 10.3.2.xxxx autoloader to recover?
    As you tried to roll back off of the 10.3.2 OS, which you can't do now due to BlackBerry Protect features in 10.3.2.500 and higher, you will need to try and install a 10.3.2.xxxx version in order to get past the Protect blacklisting.
    08-27-15 02:41 PM
    I already registered my device with the network and got a confirmation. What do I do? I will try the link option but I am scared dnt wanna brick my device cs thats hw my Z10 got toast.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-15 03:03 PM
    I already registered my device with the network and got a confirmation. What do I do? I will try the link option but I am scared dnt wanna brick my device cs thats hw my Z10 got toast.

Posted via CB10
    For your Z30, all you will be using Link for is to create and save the backup and to activate the Factory Reset.
    That doesn't change the OS version, it just causes it to reset to defaults for settings and apps.
    The backup will have all your current setting, contacts, and messages.

From what you posted on your Z10, it appears that you:
    1. Upgraded to 10.3.2.798, lost BB services.
    2. Tried to roll down to 10.3.1 and bricked the device.
    3. Tried to use Link to reload (if you had bricked the device trying 10.3.1 this would not help, as all its doing is trying to re-reload 10.3.1)
    4. Tried an Auto-loader (you didn't say which version, if it was 10.3.1 then you wouldn't be able to complete it)

So, did you try a 10.3.2.500 or higher auto-loader?
    08-27-15 03:11 PM
    Apps must be extracted from the debrick file.
    You just installed the radio & core, but have to extract all apps from debrick to get bbm (BIS) working again
    08-27-15 03:13 PM
    For your Z30, all you will be using Link for is to create and save the backup and to activate the Factory Reset.
    That doesn't change the OS version, it just causes it to reset to defaults for settings and apps.

3. Tried to use Link to reload (if you had bricked the device trying 10.3.1 this would not help, as all its doing is trying to re-reload 10.3.1)
    4. Tried an Auto-loader (you didn't say which version, if it was 10.3.1 then you wouldn't be able to complete it)

Yes u are correct that is exactly how I bricked my Z10 but true, I didnt try to reload 10.3.2 with autoloader, I kept trying 10.3.1. I will try to reload my Z10 with 10.3.2 autoloader.

About my Z30, I called my network provider and they collected my pin and imei and sent me a text afterwards that my complaint of "unable to connect to server" will be resolved within 48hrs so mayne I should wait first before trying the link option. Every other thing works except bbm and protect.

Posted via CB10
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    08-27-15 05:58 PM
    Apps must be extracted from the debrick file.
    You just installed the radio & core, but have to extract all apps from debrick to get bbm (BIS) working again
    I am sorry i dont get your explanation properly. I only loaded the core os and radio file via sachesi. Are you saying thats not the right way to go about it? I have installed previous and numerous 10.3.1 versions this way with no problem.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-15 06:00 PM
    I also now notice that some of my android apps dont work anymore as they crash when I try to open them. I have deleted and reinstalled but they still crash. Apps like candycrush and instagram.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-15 06:16 PM
    I am sorry i dont get your explanation properly. I only loaded the core os and radio file via sachesi. Are you saying thats not the right way to go about it? I have installed previous and numerous 10.3.1 versions this way with no problem.

Posted via CB10
    There are 3 files: core, radio and Debrick. Debrick must be extracted usin sachesi.
    open sachesi>extract tools. first extract signed from debrick file. It will create another file in same folder when you
    have debrick file. after this step you have to use extract apps form Debrick that was created, (.signed) and store the extracted apps to the folder that you have Radio and Core. after process is finished delete the first debrick and debrick.signed. Than run sachesi, install core & radio and all apps you have in same folder.
    08-28-15 05:28 AM
    I also now notice that some of my android apps dont work anymore as they crash when I try to open them. I have deleted and reinstalled but they still crash. Apps like candycrush and instagram.

Posted via CB10
    This happens because, you have installed core that is newer than android runtime in your BB.
    Same thing works with BBM, nothing to do with registering BB, is just you have to install extracted apps.
    08-28-15 05:29 AM
    This happens because, you have installed core that is newer than android runtime in your BB.
    Same thing works with BBM, nothing to do with registering BB, is just you have to install extracted apps.
    Wow, ok I will do dat ASAP and let you know the outcome. Fingers crossed.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-15 05:58 AM
    Wow, ok I will do dat ASAP and let you know the outcome. Fingers crossed.

Posted via CB10
    It will works, that happens to me before. Just remember, Core, Radio & all apps extracted from (debrick.signed) must be in one folder,
    than use sachesi>install>install from folder!
    08-28-15 06:03 AM
    It will works, that happens to me before. Just remember, Core, Radio & all apps extracted from (debrick.signed) must be in one folder,
    I havent done it yet, been really busy with a lot of stuffs but I will tomorrow hopefully amd let you knw the outcome. Cant wait tho.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-15 03:36 PM
    I just did now, loaded the core, radio and extracted apps via sachesi. Only the wallpaper failed to load cs of an error but still the blackberry logo wont come up and cnt access bbm and protect. Pls help.

Posted via CB10
    dangerousfen likes this.
    09-01-15 08:23 AM
    What am I doing wrong people? Please advise.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-15 09:56 AM
    What am I doing wrong people? Please advise.

Posted via CB10
    What cell carrier are you on and what country?
    09-01-15 10:29 AM
    Well well ure a genius my man, I only restarted the ohone for everything to start working back. I appreciate, thanks to everyone who gave their time and help. A quick one tho, I heard z30 and classic both use yhe same files so does that mean I can load a friend's classic with the same files I loaded my z30?

Posted via CB10
    erionf likes this.
    09-01-15 10:45 AM
    What cell carrier are you on and what country?
    Its sorted. Thanks mate.

Posted via CB10
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    09-01-15 10:45 AM
    A quick one tho, I heard z30 and classic both use yhe same files so does that mean I can load a friend's classic with the same files I loaded my z30?

Posted via CB10
    If the thread and/or package suggests that it is for both phones, then certainly. Usually, the thread where it was mentioned will have info on which devices.
    09-01-15 12:07 PM

Hey man thanks a lot. I autoloaded my bricked Z10 wuf 10.3.2.2329 and voila, it came back to life. Now I have two working phones. I'll prolly sell or give away the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 and DaFoxGrey like this.
    09-06-15 04:30 PM
27 12