When I connect to data I have no blackberry logo on top of my device but with wifi I do it's annoying because with out the logo bbm won't work
    07-20-16 07:11 AM
    If it has no logo, the internet won't work. Are you sure you are subscribed to a data plan?

Posted using the Little Beast Q10
    07-20-16 10:44 AM
    Yes I have a data plan because my browser works and twitter works as well
    07-20-16 10:54 AM
    I need help with this issue
    07-20-16 08:09 PM
    Are you logged into BBM? Turn off your WiFi and verify that your data (i.e. Internet) connection works over cellular. I've had this problem in the past with BB10 devices, it was always a SIM configuration problem at my cellular provider.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-16 04:01 AM
    Are you logged into BBM? Turn off your WiFi and verify that your data (i.e. Internet) connection works over cellular. I've had this problem in the past with BB10 devices, it was always a SIM configuration problem at my cellular provider.

Posted via CB10
    Yes I am logged into bbm and my wifi is off and my data is working I can do everything just not bbm
    07-22-16 09:43 AM
    It is possible that the BBM servers are down in your country and that's why you cannot connect to it.
    07-22-16 12:28 PM
    It is possible that the BBM servers are down in your country and that's why you cannot connect to it.
    I have no clue but now it works because I'm in the USA but when I was in Israel it wouldn't work unless I have wifi but with data I get no bbm
    07-22-16 02:38 PM
    When I connect to data I have no blackberry logo on top of my device but with wifi I do it's annoying because with out the logo bbm won't work
    There is weak or no mobile data or WiFi network will no shown BlackBerry logo. Restart phone or check mobile data Network setting.

BlackBerry Z30/STA100-6
    07-24-16 04:24 AM
    There is weak or no mobile data or WiFi network will no shown BlackBerry logo. Restart phone or check mobile data Network setting.

BlackBerry Z30/STA100-6
    Done that and my data is strong but it won't connect to blackberry
    07-24-16 11:23 AM
    It sounds like the carrier you were using at the time had limited the connection to BB servers.
    07-24-16 01:13 PM
    It sounds like the carrier you were using at the time had limited the connection to BB servers.
    It doesn't make sense because it's annoying that everything works on the phone and I have no access to bbm
    07-24-16 06:07 PM
    It doesn't make sense because it's annoying that everything works on the phone and I have no access to bbm
    Do a security wipe or Reload OS. It may help to resume BBM. Good luck.

BlackBerry Z30/STA100-6
    07-24-16 11:00 PM
    Do a security wipe or Reload OS. It may help to resume BBM. Good luck.

BlackBerry Z30/STA100-6
    Why the hell would I do a security wipe bbm works on wifi only but on data it doesn't and in the USA it works on data just overseas I had this issue
    07-25-16 12:52 AM
    It is because, even though you had some form of data connection through your cell carrier in Israel, you weren't connected to BlackBerry Services as in the little BlackBerry spots logo next to your signal bar.
    While many internet based things will work fine without BlackBerry Services, BBM is among the few that will not. Mainly because BBM requires BlackBerry's BBM servers to function.

So, either the carrier you were using didn't support BlackBerry Services for some reason as in the carrier was forced to block BlackBerry Services (like government restrictions), or your signal or network data coverage wasn't sufficient.
    On the latter, for example, if you can connect BBM fine via 4G or 3G, it might not be able to connect via 1G or lower, yet still be able to use the internet with other apps. This can be compounded by using a device not meant for the carrier in question. Not all models of BlackBerry Z30 have all the bands and frequencies required to connect to every possible cell signal.

See this list to determine what bands and frequencies your model of the Z30's hardware supports:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...encies-850736/
    Then check against the carrier in question to see what they operate on.
    Last edited by DaFoxGrey; 07-25-16 at 04:45 PM.
    yeo123 likes this.
    07-25-16 04:32 AM
    It is because, even though you had some form of data connection through your cell carrier in Israel, you weren't connected to BlackBerry Services as in the little BlackBerry spots logo next to your signal bar.
    While many internet based things will work find without BlackBerry Services, BBM is among the few that will not. Mainly because BBM requires BlackBerry's BBM servers to function.

So, either the carrier you were using didn't support BlackBerry Services for some reason as in the carrier was forced to block BlackBerry Services (like government restrictions), or your signal or network data coverage wasn't sufficient.
    On the latter, for example, if you can connect BBM fine via 4G or 3G, it might not be able to connect via 1G or lower, yet still be able to use the internet with other apps. This can be compounded by using a device not meant for the carrier in question. Not all models of BlackBerry Z30 have all the bands and frequencies required to connect to every possible cell signal.

See this list to determine what bands and frequencies your model of the Z30's hardware supports:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...encies-850736/
    Then check against the carrier in question to see what they operate on.
    Thanks so much I appreciate it
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    07-25-16 12:32 PM
    Candy crush saga is very slow in my BlackBerry z30

Posted via CB10
    07-27-16 12:33 PM