Anyone have experience with a glass screen protector with a rugged case on the Z30? Does the case go on still? I have a Z10 right now with the Otterbox Defender. I do need a rugged case but would also like a glass protector. I have an Nilkin on my work iPhone and it's great.

Thanks!
    02-27-15 08:41 PM
    I have the Z30 and just put on an INSKIN glass screen using an Otterbox commuter case and works great the case overlaps the screen. One thing to point out it is the INSKIN glass screen does not have the cutouts for the ear piece because it wouldn't stick properly, it is a straight Payne of glass fits perfect with no smudges or film left behind while using your device. I hope this helps.

Posted via CB10
    canuckcam likes this.
    02-27-15 08:50 PM
    I'm using the otterbox defender and dropped my phone so many times and it's still together, never had a problem!

8500 -> Z10 -> Z30
    02-27-15 09:28 PM
    Currently using INSKIN glass screen protector as well with my Z30 and covering it up with the Otterbox defender. The only concern will be with the Otterbox built in screen protector. There will always be a little gap between the built in screen protector and the Z30 (with or without) a glass screen protector on it. Typing sometimes becomes a pain. Some have simply removed the defender's built in screen protector and gone with their own screen protector, while keeping the rest of the defender to protect the phone. Other than that, the case does it's job perfectly.
    02-27-15 09:34 PM
    I have an Otterbox Defender for use when in the field...great rig. When I'm in town it gets taken off. Otterbox's are bulky, but work for what they're designed for. Well made.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 11:22 PM
    I use Otterbox Defender and I work in rough environments. Only bad thing about defender is, trying to find one. I am on my second, the rubber over the USB port keeps stretching.
    02-28-15 08:38 AM
    I use Otterbox Defender and I work in rough environments. Only bad thing about defender is, trying to find one. I am on my second, the rubber over the USB port keeps stretching.
    they offer lifetime warranty, I can't begin to tell you the amount of cases I got for free from their warranty!

8500 -> Z10 -> Z30
    03-01-15 09:25 PM