- CrackBerry User
- 60 Posts
New BlackBerry Earphones
Weird at first, cos your instinct is to try to put them on like the traditional earphones but once you have mastered that the loop is the anchor on/against the cavity of the outer ear all is good. The new improved design eliminates the pressure points which would cause discomfort from extended use.
It's also a bit of fun watching the Android crew try to figure them out.
- 05-06-14, 05:35 AM #3
Now see, I can't seem to get them to fit properly when I have it looping over my ear. They won't stick.
- 05-12-14, 10:27 AM #5
No it's not the inside the ear portion, its when you have the wire OVER the top of your ear so you can wear them from the back of your head. They won't stick that way for me. I have to wear them from the front hanging down.
- By heading4tomorrow in forum BlackBerry Z30Replies: 3Last Post: 05-07-14, 08:56 PM
- By Joe Clean in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 11Last Post: 05-06-14, 10:33 AM
- By newtobbluvbb in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 8Last Post: 05-06-14, 09:10 AM
- By Tutakinak in forum App AnnouncementsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-06-14, 06:03 AM
- By mohawk apple in forum BlackBerry Z30Replies: 3Last Post: 05-05-14, 09:01 PM