Everything(bbm,brower,whatsapp, fb app) works on my phone when the wifi is on but, once I turn off the wifi and turn on the network data services nothing works except bbm. H with blackberry symbol is shown beside the network bars and an E when its on 2G. Could this be a network issue or something is wrong with my phone?�

Everything was working fine few days back on the data services.�

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 01:29 PM
    Im using z30 and running its of OS

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 01:33 PM
    This may be a stupid question but did you update from another BlackBerry device such as a Bold 9900 or Torch or Curve? If so, did you remove BIS from your plan if that was a necessary step for your carrier? If not, perhaps each time your device tries to access the Web via any other app that doesn't use BIS (pretty much everything except BBM ans BlackBerry Protect), your carrier attempts to route it through BIS Which won't want to let it work.

I mean, yeah it could be the phone, but if it was the phone I think that more things would not work. I would lean to it being a carrier thing.

Posted by my Z30 via CB10
    12-22-13 06:56 PM
    This may be a stupid question but did you update from another BlackBerry device such as a Bold 9900 or Torch or Curve? If so, did you remove BIS from your plan if that was a necessary step for your carrier? If not, perhaps each time your device tries to access the Web via any other app that doesn't use BIS (pretty much everything except BBM ans BlackBerry Protect), your carrier attempts to route it through BIS Which won't want to let it work.

I mean, yeah it could be the phone, but if it was the phone I think that more things would not work. I would lean to it being a carrier thing.

Posted by my Z30 via CB10
    I did update from an older blackberry but everything was working just fine,even with BIS plan. But I kept turning off the data services whenever I did had access to wifi .

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 06:53 AM