I'm unable to open netflix on my Z30, it says it cannot locate a network. Anyone know why this may be?

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 06:03 PM
    I'm unable to open netflix on my Z30, it says it cannot locate a network. Anyone know why this may be?

Posted via CB10
    Is this a recently added app or have you used it before? I've had it on my Z30 for a while but have not looked at it forever. But I just ran it with no problems. You have both wifi and cell service and they work fine? What country are you in and carrier? Which OS? Since you post using CB10, type

myver (then press the spacebar to show the OS and model)

You could try rebooting the phone (see below). It that does not work, you might UNinstall and REinstall the app.

Try a restart:

Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black (ignore the screenshot), keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.

If you have a Z10: If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above
    11-02-15 07:13 PM