need help by there any chance i can call some one but he cant see my number? plz help

i want to make a call without sharing my number on my z30 how to show my number as private number ? plz help me
    12-05-14 05:46 AM
    You can't make your number a private number unless your service provider makes it a private number. I believe you also pay extra for that. I used to have my home number private and people had to dial special codes to reach me. Pain in the buttinski, if you ask me. Maybe its all changed. Call your provider and ask. Or check BBW and see if there is a masking app for the phone. Have no idea if this will work tho.
    12-05-14 05:54 AM
    There were always 2 ways you could accomplish this in the past (at least for me here in Canada):

1) go to phone settings and pick the "show my number" menu item and choose "no". This makes every call show as "unknown number".
    2) for individual calls, before dialing your number, hit #31# and then dial. I don't know if this is region or provider specific but test both of these on yourself or a friend and see.
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-05-14 06:07 AM
    There were always 2 ways you could accomplish this in the past (at least for me here in Canada):

1) go to phone settings and pick the "show my number" menu item and choose "no". This makes every call show as "unknown number".
    2) for individual calls, before dialing your number, hit #31# and then dial. I don't know if this is region or provider specific but test both of these on yourself or a friend and see.
    I use the first option and have my number blocked all the time

"Official International Accountant of the Peevishlicious Crew " via my Canadian Passport!!
    12-05-14 07:30 AM
    I use the first option and have my number blocked all the time

"Official International Accountant of the Peevishlicious Crew " via my Canadian Passport!!
    Just a FYI for all, that option is carrier dependent.
    If it's greyed out, your carrier has disabled or does not support it.

/shakes fist-paw at Verizon
    12-05-14 07:41 AM
    It is definitely possible through your phone settings. Option #1.
    12-05-14 07:46 AM
    Just a FYI for all, that option is carrier dependent.
    If it's greyed out, your carrier has disabled or does not support it.

/shakes fist-paw at Verizon
    I never knew that. Why would they disable that option? Shouldn't that be a user right? Why should the carrier dictate whether I want to share my number or not? Crazy.

So I guess both options are carrier/region dependent.
    12-05-14 01:57 PM
    I never knew that. Why would they disable that option? Shouldn't that be a user right? Why should the carrier dictate whether I want to share my number or not? Crazy.

So I guess both options are carrier/region dependent.
    The thing is sometimes it's restricted due to government also. Like here in India the Indian government has issued a regulation that no one is allowed to have their numbers hidden, except for a few exception groups (government offices, army, etc...) but that to only on the official number and not their private numbers.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 02:25 PM