Did you unlock the device your self or did you get your BlackBerry phone from shopblackberry?

Posted via CB on my BlackBerry Z30
    factory Unlocked From Amazon
    The phone itself has no Branding on it.
    07-06-14 04:20 PM
    My phone just stopped charging so I just updated it to 10.2.1.3247 using sachesi.

Hopefully it starts charging now.
    RafiqK likes this.
    07-07-14 10:16 AM
    Hi,
    I have a BBZ30 since May and I just love it!
    Could you please tell me how to reboot it? I used to have a BB8900 and then a Z10, and I just did the battery pull. But this cannot be done with the Z30....
    How do you perform the hard reset and the soft reset?
    Thanks!!! (I hope this is not a too silly question....)
    To do a soft re-set just hold down the screen lock/power button on top until the notification comes up telling you the phone is shutting down in xx seconds, tap the re-start button in the lower right of the screen. This is a normal shutdown/restart which allows your apps, files processes etc to save and close normally.

For a hard re-set which gives the same results as a battery pull, as mentioned, hold down the (+) and (-) volume buttons until the screen goes black, then release. It takes a few seconds and you'll also be taking a screenshot but keep holding through the screenshot notification. This process immediately removes power from the phone as in a battery pull, which will prevent a corrupt process or file from being saved, therefore useful for a frozen screen or locked up app.

If you are able, make note of free RAM when your phone appears slow and make note after a reset. Contrary to what many claim, there may be memory bleed in BB10, just as there was in BB7. I've performed hard resets and go from 875MB to 1225MB. If it's not memory bleed then there are processes running that the reset clears and gets my memory back. I use Taskmanager to monitor running processes and apps, killing them when they have initiated on their own. Since deleting most all the android based apps on my phone it hasn't been as much an issue, nor is my phone slowing up like it was. Whatsapp was one of the worst in my experience.
    07-07-14 07:12 PM
28 12