I tried twice more with the correct password, now it shows 8/10 incorrect tries. It had been working great, except for Facebook. I tried a soft reset. No luck. I don't even know why this screen would be up. Oh, it appears that when you go to upper case, the up arrow is a light blue color, with a dark blue stripe on the bottom.
    06-20-16 07:01 AM
    At 5 incorrect tries, you must type "BlackBerry" in order to get a other 5 tries. At 10 tries, your device will wipe to factory settings.

You can't get to 6 failed attempts by accident.
    At 5 incorrect tries, you must type "BlackBerry" in order to get a other 5 tries. At 10 tries, your device will wipe to factory settings.

You can't get to 6 failed attempts by accident.
    jas1978 likes this.
    06-20-16 07:16 AM
    Your z30 recived input from your pocket/skin/moisture.

It happens to me in the summer time when it's hot outside and that i'm sweating.

For the 8/10, if you forgot your password, you're kinda stuck... i hope you remember your blackberry id login and password. Otherwise you just have a brick between your hands (if you are using 10.2.1 + if my memory is good)

If you dont remember your pasword, and your blackberry id stuff, just bring the phone back to the owner :-P

Posted with my amazing Q10
    06-25-16 07:52 AM
    I hate it's often too secure, or somehow BB10 forgets the password I had written down and insist it's correct. Therefore, I no longer use a password.

Posted via CB10 on my VZW Z30
    06-25-16 10:31 AM
    I hate it's often too secure, or somehow BB10 forgets the password I had written down and insist it's correct. Therefore, I no longer use a password.

Posted via CB10 on my VZW Z30
    Occam's Razor suggests you may have made a mistake when writing it down.
    Avenzuno likes this.
    06-25-16 10:51 AM