It seems kind of crazy but it has been one year since I purchased my Z30 and I still couldn't be happier. We all know how good it is so I will spare the recap, but just know it has delivered every day, day in and day out. I haven't gotten into the world of leaks, but have been more than satisfied to not rush them.

I have had no issues at all, knock on wood, but I realize issues do happen... but they happen on all phones, iPhones and Androids a like... BB keyboard phones are out and seemed to be doing well... I hoping that by this time next year there is a suitable replacement for my all touch Z30... and if there isn't, and things continue this well, I'm okay waiting cause this phone is that good.

So in closing, thank you BlackBerry for making this great phone and thank you Crackberry for keeping me informed... Have a wonderful holiday season and keep in mind phones are a big part of our lives, but remember to put them down and connect with the people you care about, and be nice to one another...

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 10:45 AM
    Bravo!, great write-up. I could not agree more with every point you touched on.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 11:05 AM
    Sweet! Still miss my z30 but loving my passport. The z30 is an awesome device!

"Official International Accountant of the Peevishlicious Crew " via my Canadian Passport!!
    12-11-14 11:45 AM
    I just got my z30 on December 1st . I love the phone as much as you do!

Posted via CB10 on my white Z30
    12-11-14 11:53 AM
    It's a great phone, I can't understand why anyone would say it's not. Obviously, negative reviews are all usually one sided. BlackBerry consumers are always going to be a minority and I'm fine with that.

Sent from Z30, wondering if a Z50 of whatever is in the works.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 12:56 PM
    They are not dumping all-touch........
    12-11-14 01:32 PM
    I also had a z30 before buying the passport and I will always have a soft spot for the device. I loved the build quality and the large screen and never had any problems with it. I have since shifted to the passport and I liking it too.

I also agree with you that folks should put down their smartphone for the holidays and communicate with people the old fashioned way and not sending tweets or posting your every move on Facebook or some other social sites. I have a policy at my home during the holidays, no texting or surfing, or notifications going off, period.

Sent from my lovely passport on T Mobile USA
    howards likes this.
    12-11-14 02:11 PM
    Someone said they are engineered to last 5 years so its going to be up to you. A typical computer is now has a 3 year warranty on a quality motherboard. So five years is outstanding for a phone if true.
    12-11-14 07:45 PM
    Well said. I just purchased another one myself.
    12-11-14 07:57 PM
    Well amen to that!

That's in the true spirit of the holidays!

#dirtythirty #naturalsound #CB10 #glassweave
    12-11-14 09:31 PM
    I share your sentiments and couldn't have said it any better. Love my Z30, which just celebrated a year anniversary.

Z30 / STA 100-3 / 10.2.1.3289
    12-12-14 12:27 AM
    I'm pretty new to the Z30 seen, got mine this past October. And coming from a Z10 to which at the time I thought was a great device, but it just pales in comparison to my Z30!

And as much as I hate to admit how hard it is to put down my phone, doing so over the holidays is a must! People should all take this time to slow things down and disconnect, so they can have meaningful conversations with the ones they love.

Happy Holidays everybody!

Look! It's Zedzilla 30!
    12-12-14 09:37 AM
    Totally agree with OP. My Z30 is as great and trouble-free as my Z10 was.

Posted by BlackBerry Z30
    12-12-14 10:29 AM
    Well said Gillyboy!

I'm new to the BB world as a personal user; I just got my Z30 at the start of this week and am loving it!

I hope I'll be feeling the same way after a year's use because I didn't feel that way with my Android (and iPhone before that).

As long as they keep the software updates coming within reasonable time frames for (hopefully) the next couple years – and not bogging down what would be our older devices by that time – I'll be sticking with BB. I'd be hard-pressed to go back to those other ecosystems.

And, by-the-way, The Hub is the best thing since the wheel!
    12-12-14 12:05 PM
    I love the phone. Coming from the Z10 the battery is amazing. Wall hugged no more.
    12-12-14 12:13 PM
    Congratulations on your one year!
    My adventure with the Z30's just started and look forward to a couple years ahead; I had the Z10 for almost 2 years and was content with what the Z10 had to offer.

But since my move to the Z30 platform. I've now become a power user.... something about this amazing phone makes me want to use it ALL the time!

Post via my BlackBerry Z30!
    12-13-14 01:51 AM
    Even though I've owned the Z10, Z30 and now the Passport, I can honestly say I'd be happy with just one. Something about BB10 never gets old. I'm amazed that is always feels fresh no matter which device you use.

Nice post O.P. Happy Holidays to you and everyone on here also.

'BB POWERED' C001C1D66
    12-13-14 01:57 AM