Z30... absolutely nothing wrong with it... I'm enjoying it still... but the PRIV has my curiosity... I'll be keeping tabs on it through social media before I make a decision to upgrade...

Posted via CB10
    10-29-15 12:55 AM
    Z30... absolutely nothing wrong with it... I'm enjoying it still... but the PRIV has my curiosity... I'll be keeping tabs on it through social media before I make a decision to upgrade...

Posted via CB10
    The Priv looks like it's gonna be a great device. I'd get it if I could.

Posted via  Z30 STA100-2 | 10.3.2.2339
    kjpeigan likes this.
    10-29-15 12:57 AM
    The Z30 has always been my workhorse for work and personal. Used 9900, but had that 10111 red led blinking that rendered it useless...missed the PKB...

Thinking of getting the passport SE..but too bad, still not available in my country...

Priv.......will see about the features and gestures..if it has the same experience with BB10..maybe i'll consider it.

Posted via Z30
    10-31-15 04:05 AM
    Love my Z30 after a year and half. Seriously thinking of picking up a second one for backup. I know whether one likes a device or not is entirely subjective, but I just can't see a reason to leave the Z30 as it does everything I need or could want. Just a sucker for the "old" Z30, I guess...lol.

Posted via CB10
    LoneStarRed and mzceetee like this.
    10-31-15 09:10 PM
    Thinking of getting the passport SE..but too bad, still not available in my country...
    Priv.......will see about the features and gestures..if it has the same experience with BB10..maybe i'll consider it.

Posted via Z30
    Are you from Indonesia? I got my Passport SE last month from Erafone online pre-order.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 06:30 AM
    I'll stick with my "Zedzilla30" until BlackBerry either provides a successor or the Priv comes down a bit in price.

NOTE: I don't think the Priv is expensive relative to other flagships on the market. I just don't want to spend $1k Canadian on a phone!

Look! It's Zedzilla30!
    11-02-15 07:12 AM
    True, its available on Erafone shop Denpasar, Bali. I got mine last week and its so Kool!

Z30
    11-02-15 07:24 AM
    True, its available on Erafone shop Denpasar, Bali. I got mine last week and its so Kool!

Z30
    11-02-15 07:26 AM
    Are you from Indonesia? I got my Passport SE last month from Erafone online pre-order.

Posted via CB10

It should be with this quote

Z30
    wyrdfool likes this.
    11-02-15 07:27 AM
    I have used a Z30 for about 2 years now and have no desire to buy a new phone as this one does all I need. Maybe Chen will authorize a Priv that runs the Blackberry OS? If he did, it would be a great replacement for the Z30, and probably be a great seller too:-)
    11-04-15 05:37 PM
    I hope the security aspect of the priv is just as good as bb10 devices. If it was not the home grown flagship, I would have bite the bullet once in for all and made a switch to a native android device since the day of the Torch.

Z30 although supporting android apps, not all apps can run, and it is slow.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 09:34 PM
    Sold my HTC m8 and iPhone 6, using my Z30 as daily driver. One of the best phones I've ever owned. I've used the passport, z10, q10 and classic. But the Z30 just has it all. I don't care how old it is...if it's still offering what I need to get through the day that's all that matters. The battery, the screen size, network connection...etc...never felt as attached to a mobile device as I do with the Z30.

It's a beast and I'm using this beauty until all support is gone!

BlackBerry Z30
    11-04-15 10:56 PM
    Sold my HTC m8 and iPhone 6, using my Z30 as daily driver. One of the best phones I've ever owned. I've used the passport, z10, q10 and classic. But the Z30 just has it all. I don't care how old it is...if it's still offering what I need to get through the day that's all that matters. The battery, the screen size, network connection...etc...never felt as attached to a mobile device as I do with the Z30.

It's a beast and I'm using this beauty until all support is gone!

BlackBerry Z30
    How did you like the M8 though? When it first came out I thought it looked and felt really awesome.
    11-04-15 11:12 PM
    How did you like the M8 though? When it first came out I thought it looked and felt really awesome.
    Loved the m8, build quality and software optimization was top notch. Not many androids I haven't owned or used, but the m8 was probably my favorite.
    HTC is in a very similar boat as BlackBerry, and it's a shame because they design great devices, software updates are prompt and performance and features are excellent

BlackBerry Z30 
    11-04-15 11:23 PM
    I have had my z30 nearly 2 years, I have been looking at the priv but it is way to expensive, for less than the price of a priv on contract people can pretty much get any android phone and some of the new iPhones. Blackberry may have scared a lot of people away with their pricing. I would look at getting a passport but until I know what's happening with bb10 a new blackberry will not be on the cards. I have been tempted by the LG g4 but am sticking with my z30 for the near future

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 09:41 AM
    I really want to get the priv but will wait as the pricing in Canada with taxes is a bit steep.
    11-15-15 01:17 AM
    I sold my White Z30 as I tried to make the switch to Windows Phone. I bought a Black Z30 again and I have no idea why I left.

Few month ago I bought Note 4 to replace my white Z30. Month later I gave the Note to my uncle and back to Z30 again. Bought black screen and black cover and had replaced the parts. Now it's black and I'm settled finally.
    Dunno why I started all this.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android (MiPad)
    11-15-15 01:28 PM
    Few month ago I bought Note 4 to replace my white Z30. Month later I gave the Note to my uncle and back to Z30 again. Bought black screen and black cover and had replaced the parts. Now it's black and I'm settled finally.
    Dunno why I started all this.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android (MiPad)
    Honesty? For me there were some Android apps I needed but LuckyPatcher didn't work. I was not aware of Gmaps Patcher at the time. After switching to Windows Phone and back I really have no intention of leaving. This Z30 is really good quality hardware and has a great OS.
    11-15-15 05:13 PM
    Yup, the PRIV is highly priced. It is quite expensive..

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 05:23 PM

Posted via CB10
    Nah, I'm from Malaysia. Even Singapore is yet to receive the SE.. =( so sad man!!

Posted via Z30
    11-18-15 05:26 AM
45 12