Hey guyz, I am new here in Crackberry and have been following up all the reviews and updates for the new devices coming in town.
    According my subject, well to start from the scratch, I am Android user since 2009 when they first released the Google Nexus ONE on HTC and I was floored with the smooth and user-friendly OS unlike the iOS. Then I switched to HTC Desire, then Samsung S2 & my last Android device was Samsung Galaxy S3 and still I didn't had any problems with it but I was kinda bored of using Android and wanted to switch to a new OS.

I have been following the Blackberry since Q10 came in the market and its sleek and bold looks made me crazy. I think Q10 is one of the best looking smartphone yet. I have never experienced the practical keyboard in my life except those old school popular NOKIA bars. I wanted to grab the Q10 3 months before but it was daaaaamn expensive. Then finally this month (Oct. 2013) I gave up and had a serious research to get a better smartphone except the android & planned to go for Q10 as the price got reduced. As soon as the NOTE 3 & Z30 came in the market, it again killed my mind again and left me to think more. Practically I have seen Note 3 and I must say Samsung has done a great job with its looks giving a leather back which gives a sleek look. But still my love for Blackberry didn't go & I wanted to have a look at the Z30 which wasn't available for display. I waited patiently and after a week I again reached the market for the Z30 and I had a chance to review the Handset on hand and I was impressed with its good looks. Still I miss Q10.

Finally I went to a store & I opted straight away with the Z30 and came back. I am using this phone since 10 days & heres below what I experienced.

My first Blackberry experience with the Z30: Awesome handset, acceptable display, great connectivity, great HD sound, grrrrr8888 battery life (I really mean it), Apps (ohhhh ... here I miss Android) but still its OK Notifications are awesome and the new BB OS 10.2 is really great. Well it took sometime for me to learn the usage but I njoyed a lot. As i am a first timer with the BB, i was swayed away with the BBM chat, BBM voice & BBM Video chat. It was really smooth and awesome on Z30. The speaker is soooo loud and clear & greaat that you will fall in love with it.

Honestly for me I loved the Z30 in every sense except that it lacks the apps. I have heard regarding the side-loading thing but I will wait for official Apps from BB. especially the Instagram, Mobile VOIP, Google Maps, Google talk or Hangout.

I must say its a must buy for those who doesn't care for Apps.

Z30
    10-22-13 05:20 AM
    Glad you are enjoying it.
    10-22-13 05:54 AM
    i think Google talk can serve your Google hangout needs quite well for the time being?

besides with close to 150k apps on BB World for BB10 alone, i think Blackberry has done well.

Instagram says they're not bringing their app to BB platform but a 3rd party developer is working on a native Instagram client
    10-22-13 06:00 AM
    Happy you appreciate the phone. IMO the best handset BB ever produced.
    10-22-13 07:22 AM
    Enjoy and welcome to the Z30 club. Oops I meant welcome to BB.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-13 08:53 AM
    Awesome! Glad you like it. Loving mine so far too.

Since you are a former Android user... don't bother waiting on native BlackBerry apps you have mentioned. Start side loading those today and enjoy all that bb10 has to offer. Otherwise you'll be waiting awhile!

Posted via CB10
    10-22-13 09:12 AM
    But I heard that side loading will disrupt the warranty and the software might face some issues in the future?? Is it?

Posted via CB10
    10-22-13 11:04 AM
    But I heard that side loading will disrupt the warranty and the software might face some issues in the future?? Is it?

Posted via CB10
    No.
    10-22-13 01:50 PM
    You may have a long wait for instagram,Google maps and hangout just saying!!
    10-22-13 02:04 PM
    You may have a long wait for instagram,Google maps and hangout just saying!!
    Native 'Instragram' coming very soon for those who use/need it (I don't, lol):

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...y-10-a-855121/
    10-22-13 02:11 PM
    I have my for a week now and I was already sold on BlackBerry 10 since I had the Z10 but the Z30 takes it to another levels. Battery life is amazing. As I write this my battery is at 40% and I last charge it Sunday night.

On the fast Z30
    10-22-13 02:11 PM