So I ordered my Z30 phone earlier this week from Shop BlackBerry (Digital River). Happy happy joy joy (little did I know - not really) This Tues I get the shipping information and confirm via FedEx that the phone is indeed shipped and in transit using the tracking information furnished by Digital River. Joy increases... at that moment...

Wed morning, I see it arrived via notification in Mississauga, Ontario. As I'm tracking it throughout the day, I see it gets sent to Cambridge, Ontario them out for delivery in Kitchener, Ontario later that day and finally delivered. (said left on front door)

(cue abrupt record scratch)

The problem is, I live in the Province of Qu�bec. So I re-check my shipping address on my invoice, sure enough right address and re-check shipping number and it's as they provided in the email BlackBerry provided.

No worries I thought, I'll just call FedEx and notify them of the error. They advise that it was indeed a package from BlackBerry, but it was a legit package to another woman with correct address. They advised that I had no package in their system at the moment and if there was, BlackBerry had gave me the wrong number for which to track. They advised me to call BlackBerry.

I had to eventually call BlackBerry tech support line as finding any "visible" shop BlackBerry number was far to be found! They patched me through and after taking nearly one whole hour from first call, I get to speak to a manager.

Their first response - we'll open an investigation into this and get back to you in 2-3 business days when we start to have information. I wasn't at all happy, having paid for priority shipping. I advised the manager that it was their error and that they should send out a phone immediately with proper tracking information. The manager said they'll open a ticket and may end up doing that after a few business days! Again, I explained that I paid to have it delivered promptly and was invoiced and billed and pointed section 5 of their policy about shipping errors and that it was their responsibility to correct.

They then asked again to verify my shipping information and advised one would be shipped out immediately.

Today, having no response from shop BlackBerry, I again contacted FedEx to see if they had a parcel in the system with my name. They were able to locate one and could you believe, the last three digits were off by 4 from the one BlackBerry provided! So I looked it up, but they had already attempted delivery, but since I was at work, they took it back to the warehouse.

No problem I thought, I will simply take the door card and pick it up after work. Arrived home and alas, find no door card! I call FedEx who advised I can't go pick it up today because the warehouse is closed and only available for pick up from 730-930 AM! Well isn't that all just peaches and cream??? I work 730- 330 each day! I live alone and can't arranged for anyone to be here for pickup!!

I'm fed up!!! Anyhow, called FedEx and advised I need evening drop.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow !

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 03:57 PM
    Hope you get your phone, have fun
    08-28-14 04:03 PM
    Mods, the CB app double posted, please merge the comments !

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 04:07 PM
    I mean merge this post with the one of same name. Also the CB app is showing HTML style mark up in my posts

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 04:08 PM