The device looks beautiful. I cannot wait to hear back from you after you really get to know it.
    11-24-13 07:46 AM
    Thanks for sharing your experiences! I think I might go to Verizon and experience the device myself. I would like to get the device with Verizon but their plans are too expensive.
    I agree. Their plans are expensive, priced higher than AT&T. I will say though that their coverage appears to be better at least here in the Phoenix AZ area.
    11-24-13 07:56 AM
    I agree. Their plans are expensive, priced higher than AT&T. I will say though that their coverage appears to be better at least here in the Phoenix AZ area.
    How is it more expensive than AT&T? They both have that all share plan.

Sent from my XT907 using CB Forums mobile app
    11-24-13 08:07 AM
    An existing BlackBerry 7 owner who has passed on two BlackBerry 10 devices visited a Verizon store to check out yet another BlackBerry 10 device. This potential BlackBerry 10 owner was a touch screen hater but had decided to give this latest BlackBerry touch screen model a try. He was given a demo by an Android user who showed enthusiasm toward the BlackBerry latest touch device. The potential BlackBerry 10 owner was in awe with the on screen keyboard and other demoed features. He is ready to be a BlackBerry 10 owner. He will express his final decision to his boss and wait...in the end the potential BlackBerry 10 owner may potentially well be a BlackBerry 10 owner.

Post via CB Z10
    11-24-13 09:48 AM
    How is it more expensive than AT&T? They both have that all share plan.

I was just referring to individual plans. My wife and I are currently on AT&T and if I switch to Verizon while she's still on AT&T we would have to pay more then we're currently paying. But I guess individual plans are always going to run more than shared plans.
    11-24-13 11:29 AM
    An existing BlackBerry 7 owner who has passed on two BlackBerry 10 devices visited a Verizon store to check out yet another BlackBerry 10 device. This potential BlackBerry 10 owner was a touch screen hater but had decided to give this latest BlackBerry touch screen model a try. He was given a demo by an Android user who showed enthusiasm toward the BlackBerry latest touch device. The potential BlackBerry 10 owner was in awe with the on screen keyboard and other demoed features. He is ready to be a BlackBerry 10 owner. He will express his final decision to his boss and wait...in the end the potential BlackBerry 10 owner may potentially well be a BlackBerry 10 owner.

Post via CB Z10
    So who's the potential BB10 owner?

11-24-13 11:32 AM
    So who's the potential BB10 owner?

I'm thinking it's the poster referring to themselves in the 3rd person.
    11-24-13 12:52 PM
    I'm thinking it's the poster referring to themselves in the 3rd person.
    Ha, I know I'm just joking.

11-24-13 02:16 PM
33 12