I have had the BlackBerry Z 30 now for over 3 weeks and I am delighted with the battery life since I am a very heavy user, I was able to introduce a 64 GB microSD card which gives me a total of 80 GB to work with that is fantastic.

The multitasking capability is 2nd to none, it is a serious working tool without any gimmicks, I find the apps more than adequate, I use the device mainly for work. therefore there is no need for me to be playing with the apps that everyone criticises. Having speaking to a lot of my friends, the only reason they go for android and ios is because of the apps. I would never see this as a valid reason not to use blackberry, the BlackBerry Z 30 does absolutely everything that I want to do.

I understand there will be a software update pretty soon so I am looking forward to see that I do hope however, that there will be some improvement in the voice to text feature and the call reject capability. I do believe one should be able to reject a call with a message to anyone who calls I'm not just the entries in my contact list. Has anyone got any thoughts on this???
    11-21-13 06:27 PM
    Thoughts....Huummmm. If you live here in the States, don't hold your breath for any oS updates. Has anybody in the States got an "official" 10.2.0 update yet??? 10.2.1 is about to roll out and we haven't heard if any of the carriers even received anything from BlackBerry. Has anyone heard anything.... ANY ONE?!?!???!
    11-21-13 06:47 PM
    Thoughts....Huummmm. If you live here in the States, don't hold your breath for any oS updates. Has anybody in the States got an "official" 10.2.0 update yet??? 10.2.1 is about to roll out and we haven't heard if any of the carriers even received anything from BlackBerry. Has anyone heard anything.... ANY ONE?!?!???!
    Who needs the "Official Carrier OS" when the 10.2.x.xxxx leaks work so well.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-13 08:10 AM
    I love my Z10, but I'm getting more and more interested in the Z30.

Maybe Daddy needs to buy himself a new Christmas present

CB10'n it via da Z
    11-22-13 08:39 AM