For a upsize of screen? Yes.
    For a upsize of FM radio? Yes.
    For a upsize of battery capacity, yet not removable? N.O. NO!

There you're... my 3 cents.
    02-19-14 03:21 AM
    I'll make the move to Z30, but now I'm thinking what if I miss the Z50 SuperBB?
    04-02-14 03:20 PM
    Yes, and here's why, besides all the obvious updated hardware and software capabilities...

There is not going to be a high end all-touch BlackBerry anytime soon. The focus is on hardware keyboards. If you want the best all touch BlackBerry for the next little while, get the Z30.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 04:11 PM
    Had z10, then q10 and now z30. It's an amazing phone.

Posted using my VZW BlackBerry Z30
    04-02-14 04:54 PM
    I've gone back and forth on this but decided I like my Z10 too much. I love the look, feel, size and performance. I have a couple spare batteries to swap out as well. So, for me it isn't worth it but I'm sure for others it is.
    04-02-14 04:59 PM
    I love the BlackBerry Z30. You can read my unprofessional review at Bell.ca or at BestBuy.ca (I am in Canada). Look for my review under either Tony in Montreal or TonyTheCanuck.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 08:51 PM
    Okay - I have to share my experience this evening at a Verizon store because in the US it's the only place to really find the Z30. I'm an ATT customer but I went to Verizon because they are the only retail store that has the Z30.

This is the response from a CORPORATE Verizon store: "The Z30? Oh yeah its right over here.". Guess what he handed me? A Q10. WTF, are you serious? The sales rep didn't even know what the Z30 was. Continuing....."Let me go in the back and see if we have a display model.".

Guy comes back with nothing and bashed BlackBerry saying thy have less than a 2 percent market share.

Just ashamed of the carriers. Att won't release 10.2, T-Mobile is gone and Verizon will only push Iphone and Galaxy S4 and soon to be 5.

I don't know....should I be losing hope? Give me the Q20 already.

Sent from my Q10....

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 09:17 PM

Fm radio? Boy I'm a dummy I don't see it in my apps how DO I find it is it something I need to download? I am falling in love with this phone quick even without LTE

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 01:05 AM
    Fm radio? Boy I'm a dummy I don't see it in my apps how DO I find it is it something I need to download? I am falling in love with this phone quick even without LTE

Posted via CB10
    You can find the FM radio option in the music/media player. To use it you insert the headphones as an antenna. You can change the output to the speaker under the options menu. I hope this helps.

Posted via CB10
    andy957 likes this.
    04-03-14 01:20 AM
    Yes it's absolutely worth it... the next flagship might not come in a while.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    AZN likes this.
    04-03-14 01:28 AM
    Just buy it. I got the Z10 a year ago, then the Q10 when it launched, then just got a Z30. The Z30 is so nice. I can't even explain it. The Z10 still feels nice to me, but the Z30 is like a luxury item. It feels like a treasure or something.
    04-03-14 01:39 AM
    Okay - I have to share my experience this evening at a Verizon store because in the US it's the only place to really find the Z30. I'm an ATT customer but I went to Verizon because they are the only retail store that has the Z30.

This is the response from a CORPORATE Verizon store: "The Z30? Oh yeah its right over here.". Guess what he handed me? A Q10. WTF, are you serious? The sales rep didn't even know what the Z30 was. Continuing....."Let me go in the back and see if we have a display model.".

Guy comes back with nothing and bashed BlackBerry saying thy have less than a 2 percent market share.

Just ashamed of the carriers. Att won't release 10.2, T-Mobile is gone and Verizon will only push Iphone and Galaxy S4 and soon to be 5.

Sent from my Q10....

Posted via CB10
    Same here with verizon. Just order it online. If you are familiar with z10 you won't be sorry getting the 30. That's how I dealt with it. It's either that or buy some of the other crap they would rather sell you.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 06:55 AM
    I just decided to switch after months and months and months of just couldnt seem to put the Z10 away, i purchased the Z30 when it was first launched i just never used is for any length of time i just really started using the Z30 but that came about only because i jumped on board loading the 10.3 leak on the Z10 and after having to backup, load the OS, restore files, add snap and other android apps that i had, i just couldnt be bothered to do that all over again on the Z10 so its been about two weeks now of solid Z30 and i`m liking the feel more and more each day.i think its going to be hard to go back now....funny thing is i just purchased a new Z10 two weeks ago after having my original Z10 when that came out it had a few dings and i wanted a new look so now i have a practically brand new two week old Z10 with 10.3 leak and i think its going to collect dust LOL!
    04-03-14 09:20 AM

Sent from my Q10....

Posted via CB10
    Last night I went to a Verizon corporate store. The rep seemed knowledgeable about the different BB models. But he did say he was expecting more Z30 stock coming in soon. At the time he had only one Q10 and one Z30 in stock.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using CB Forums mobile app
    04-03-14 09:52 AM
    Got it thanks!

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 10:00 AM
    You can find the FM radio option in the music/media player. To use it you insert the headphones as an antenna. You can change the output to the speaker under the options menu. I hope this helps.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you I found it so grateful for you guys and gals on the forum. I love this phone!

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 10:03 AM
    and finally I got my Z30 on hands!

Somebody can tell Me which is the latest OS for the Z30?
    04-11-14 11:51 AM

it doesn't need a removeable battery. The Z10 battery life is abysmal; an absolute embarrassment to the Blackberry name. I couldn't last half a day on it and it has cost me more times than I can count on my hand. I can last almost 2 days on a Z30.

There are a host of other reasons why the Z30 is much better, but they've been covered in this thread. Features such as Miracast, Wi-fi direct, USB OTG are all missing on the Z10. The larger screen makes reading emails and documents far easier on the eyes (and also easier to type with), and I also prefer the super AMOLED to the LCD (for anyone wondering, it's plenty bright. I've never cranked it up all the way). It also runs smoother with a faster CPU and GPU. Sound quality is night and day. Paratek antenna supposedly leads to better call reception as well.

But I would say the best perk isn't even the features or display/sound. The build quality on the Z30 compared to the Z10 is night and day; the Z10 is a very cheap device and looks even more budget than many of the older legacy devices, feeling very plasticky and built with minimal attention paid to fit and finish, while the Z30 has a smooth, glossy screen and weaved back pattern leading to a very "premium" feeling alongside all of the other current flagship phones. The Z10 on the other hand looks terrible next to any of the current leading devices.

Definitely upgrade if you can. There's no guarantee the next touchscreen unicorn will ever show up. The Z30 is Blackberry's flagship and pinnacle and captures the best that BB10 has on offer.
    MrMousey likes this.
    04-11-14 01:45 PM
    There You go!!! My new Z30 and my old Z10:

Moving from Z10 to Z30... Is it worth?-paisrs.jpg
    04-14-14 11:18 AM
    Z30 without a doubt!
    04-14-14 12:02 PM
    I got mine on friday its soo pretty I love it.
    I was afraid it would be large for my hands but it feels so good not too big or anything. Just love it.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 01:52 PM
    Could someone please post a photo of the Z10 and Z30 side-by-side with the keyboards up? I'd like to get a sense of the relative size of the keyboards. I was not able to find one on the Web.

Posted via CB10 from my Z10 on the Rogers network.
    04-14-14 02:34 PM
    Could someone please post a photo of the Z10 and Z30 side-by-side with the keyboards up? I'd like to get a sense of the relative size of the keyboards. I was not able to find one on the Web.

I found this online and edited it so you can see they key sizes better..i hope this helps..

(Save the picture and zoom in to the keyboard)

Moving from Z10 to Z30... Is it worth?-z30-z10-q10_keyboard_comparasion_edit.png

But the main difference is when in landscape mode..the Z30's keys see so big and very easy to type on.
    Posted via CB10
    ShadoWolf_TA likes this.
    04-14-14 02:58 PM
    I am using an iPhone 5 but I have always been a BB fan I had to switch to iPhone only for apps back when BB Z10 was not launched nor was OS10. Now I am considering a switch to BB Z30 but I am still afraid of apps I use some very basic social networking apps which I believe BB has and some aviation apps like flightradar24 would I be able to sideload? Any suggestions I would be grateful. Also what about paid apps because I read in the previous posts that sideloadable apps available are free versions! What about paid versions?
    04-14-14 03:11 PM
    I found this online and edited it so you can see they key sizes better..i hope this helps..

(Save the picture and zoom in to the keyboard)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Z30-Z10-Q10_Keyboard_Comparasion_edit.png 
Views:	2817 
Size:	109.2 KB 
ID:	263115

But the main difference is when in landscape mode..the Z30's keys see so big and very easy to type on.
    Posted via CB10
    Thanks!

Have you used both devices? Do you find the Z30 keyboard to be easier to use?

04-14-14 03:15 PM
125 1234 ...