So I originally had BB 10.2ss software on my phone. I chose a wallpaper and saved it. Then I downloaded 10.3 xx.

When I downloaded the updated software it gave me different choices of wallpaper than 10.2 did. However I did keep the wallpaper from 10.2 and it is still on my home screen.

However, somehow I was able to take a picture of my wallpaper from 10.2 and save it as a picture prior to downloading 10.3. Don't even know how I did this.

So the other day I was playing with the phone and something I did changed my wallpaper. Have no idea what happened. I thought my original wallpaper was gone.

So I went into pictures and made the original wallpaper I saved as a picture from 10.2 my new home screen wallpaper. After I did this my original wallpaper with the current time and date came back. But the picture one overlaps it on my home screen. And the picture one has the date from Nov 23 when I took the picture of it.

So I have two wallpapers on the home screen - one that is live and one that is from Nov 23rd that shows the Nov 23rd date. Both the same color. This date overlaps my live date so you can see both as the same time.

So when I swipe left to get to my apps the screen with the current time goes left and the picture screen with Monday Nov 23d shows behind my apps.

So now I have two wallpapers on my homepage - one overlapping the other. Same colors. One is live with the current time and the other is the picture I converted into wallpaper.

I cannot figure out how to get rid of the picture I set as wallpaper on my home page.

I deleted the picture out of my pictures but the wallpaper did not go away.

I go to display under settings where it says choose wallpaper and tap on it and it does not show any wallpaper choices like it use to have. Nothing comes up when I tap on it.

I am stummped.
    11-27-15 12:21 PM
    Download the new BlackBerry Dev Alpha wallpapers for your BlackBerry smartphone | CrackBerry.com

Open the linked Box share, find whichever wallpaper you want (probably BB_Blue2.jpg) and use that.
    11-27-15 12:28 PM
    Thanks Much appreciated. I see the one I have been using on there too.
    11-27-15 12:57 PM
    Do I have to download them on to my computer first ?
    11-28-15 10:27 AM
    Do I have to download them on to my computer first ?
    I downloaded the entire folder to my computer so that I could look at them. It was a ZIP file containing all of them in one neat package. It appears that you can download them individually, meaning it could probably be downloaded to the phone. It would probably be saved in the download folder on the phone (not sure if the Internal or sd-card Download folder)..
    11-28-15 11:54 AM
    It would be a good idea to keep a backup copy of that wallpaper, since you like it so much.
    11-28-15 12:41 PM
    Found the problem. Was clearing Amazon app tracking and had to turn on parental controls.

Once I turned the control off the problem was solved. Parental Controls locks your screen to a degree. Can;t even get to wallpaper within the phone with PC on.
    11-28-15 01:13 PM