hey guys and gals, question for you all which i cant really find an answer to online,

Anyone out there running the lync2013 client (android sideload) on their Z30? I am, and it works since i published Lync2013 externally, well it sorta works, it can join my infrastructure, participate in IM, but cannot seem to place video or audio calls, an attempt to start the video or audio calls is tried by the app then just quits before it starts, I have confirmed this is an issue limited to the blackberrys, i have android and IOS devices using their Lync2013 clients and able to do video / audio conferencing, but not the blackberry's,

From what i can tell, there seems to be an issue with the application (Lync2013 Android Sideload) not able to use the device camera or audio features, yet new messages create an audible alert from the lync client to the blackberry speakers

Anyone else come across this? is there a problem with the app talking to the OS of the blackberry? any thoughts?
    03-12-15 11:21 AM
    hey guys and gals, question for you all which i cant really find an answer to online,

Anyone out there running the lync2013 client (android sideload) on their Z30? I am, and it works since i published Lync2013 externally, well it sorta works, it can join my infrastructure, participate in IM, but cannot seem to place video or audio calls, an attempt to start the video or audio calls is tried by the app then just quits before it starts, I have confirmed this is an issue limited to the blackberrys, i have android and IOS devices using their Lync2013 clients and able to do video / audio conferencing, but not the blackberry's,

From what i can tell, there seems to be an issue with the application (Lync2013 Android Sideload) not able to use the device camera or audio features, yet new messages create an audible alert from the lync client to the blackberry speakers

Anyone else come across this? is there a problem with the app talking to the OS of the blackberry? any thoughts?

Hi,
    Were you able to get any feedback on this from anyone? I'm running 10.3.2 and this is still the case for me.
    06-11-15 11:10 AM
    Works fine on my Z30 on 10.3.2 using build

Lync2013 Android Client on Z30 No Audio or Video functionality?-img_20150611_150339.png

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 02:04 PM