Apps.

If you could get as many native versions of apps on BlackBerry 10 as you could native IOS or Android apps on those devices, BlackBerry would likely be one of the biggest hardware manufacturers still.
    I pretty much agree with that statement.

Posted via CB10 - Z10 'Powered by BlackBerry'
    08-01-15 04:31 PM
    I just posted the fact that the BlackBerry z30 was an excellent communication device in one of the threads on the Popular at BlackBerry folder which resulted in an ifan avalanche in responses including the usual how is BlackBerry any good at communication without Snapchat and Google Hangouts crap.

The hub and keyboard and ability to email on BlackBerry is unsurpassed, all for the fraction of the price of an iPhone.

Anyways, excellent post OP.

Posted via CB10
    I dont get the title of better communicator for bb, I like bb10, hub is good, but I can send, delete, move, read messages in the iphone just as well. Maybe differently, but the job gets done in both. One thing I give it to the iphone 6 is how fast the web browser renders information, and maps.... bb lags behind there too. If you like smatphones you learn to ignore the shortcomings of the different devices and just enjoy using them without much judgment.
    08-02-15 11:32 PM
    I bet if my z30 wasn't almost two years old the browser would be snappier too. When the new BlackBerry comes out this fall we will see the specs over the iPhone.

My buddy just purchased a case for his iPhone for $160 with a battery included. I laugh...it still won't last as long as my z30 hahahahshsh

I dont get the title of better communicator for bb, I like bb10, hub is good, but I can send, delete, move, read messages in the iphone just as well. Maybe differently, but the job gets done in both. One thing I give it to the iphone 6 is how fast the web browser renders information, and maps.... bb lags behind there too. If you like smatphones you learn to ignore the shortcomings of the different devices and just enjoy using them without much judgment.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-15 06:44 AM
    Thanks OP ,why don't they sell more BB's ? The million $ question,lol
    Perception.
    08-07-15 01:33 PM
    Hmm, I would like to see this in action. I have an iPad Mini 1st Gen. I compared the speed of opening Web pages including rendering maps. My passport was faster 8 out of 10x. But I never compared it to an iphone 6/iphone 6 plus.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-15 12:26 PM
    Hmm, I would like to see this in action. I have an iPad Mini 1st Gen. I compared the speed of opening Web pages including rendering maps. My passport was faster 8 out of 10x. But I never compared it to an iphone 6/iphone 6 plus.

Posted via CB10
    On a Javascript heavy website iPhone is likely much faster. But that's because of the safari browser.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    08-09-15 12:36 PM
    I moved from iPhone and Android to z30 about 18 months ago. Hands down BlackBerry is better when it comes to productivity. I also have iPhone 6 and Samsung s6 edge I the family. Couldn't use any of them for more than a few minutes!!

Nothing comes close etc the hub and I absolutely love the way email works on BlackBerry. Features such as adding files from SD card or Dropbox to email is not that easy on iOS or Android.

Funnily enough I just wanted a new phone so I went and bought a leap!! Loving it so far even though it's kind of a downgrade from z30.

Posted via  Leap
    08-10-15 02:13 PM
57 123