I've been looking for a nice flip shell case for the non GSM Z30 (and other accessories) for my phone, and I'm surprised on the lack of love this phone gets. It seems that there are way more accessories for the Z10 and other BB10 phones, but not the Z30. Does anyone have any good phone case ideas or suggestions?
    Thanks for the help!

Posted via CB10
    01-15-15 07:39 AM
    Thanks Richard, appreciate it. I like the Otterbox case but they've been hard to find on ebay. I saw a few, but then they sold out quick; I guess Otterbox didn't want to make them anymore. I'll check out some of the others you've posted. I really like the OEM flip shell case but it's unfortunate they don't make it for the Verizon model. I have the transform shell now, and it's working fine, however I wanted some better protection. Appreciate the help!

Posted via CB10
    01-15-15 08:13 AM
    In at least a couple of those threads I bash the leather flip case; it's how my g/f's Z30 ended up with a broken screen. It gives no edge protection at all on 3 sides of the phone, plus every time she dropped it, it landed face-open.

Richard
    01-15-15 08:26 AM
    Yup, that would happen to me, sounds like my luck!
    I put the clear protector on mine as well as the case, and one drop protected it pretty well. I'm reviewing the threads now to see what looks good. I still can't believe the lack of accessories for this phone compared to other models. You would think with the Z30 being their flagship all-touch model, there would be some better choices out there.
    Again, thanks!
    01-15-15 08:31 AM
    I looked, too. I think it now has to do with the age of the device. No one makes any new cases so it is what is left which is slim pickings. I guess flagship or not, it was never very popular. I got the official bb leather slip case for cheap. Not what I wanted but since I left on a trip just a few days after I got the z30 I wanted protection while flying and hiking. I just got the z30 last Thursday. So a week today.
    01-15-15 09:12 AM
    F2, same here. I recently left Sprint because of their lack of BlackBerry devices and got the Z30. I like the full touch screen and figured the Z30 was the phone to get because I didn't foresee any new all touch devices any time soon.
    Appreciate the help!

Posted via CB10
    01-15-15 10:06 AM