Hey guys need some help. My Z30 won't ring when some one calls. I keep miss my phone calls, it won't even vibrate either. I get notifications for emails, texts, BBM etc. So I can't really understand why. I have restarted the Z30 multiple times but same thing.

I have some screen shots below to provide some information.

Keep missing phone calls, Z30 won't ring or vibrate-img_20161220_210524.png

Keep missing phone calls, Z30 won't ring or vibrate-img_20161220_210414.png

Keep missing phone calls, Z30 won't ring or vibrate-img_20161220_210341.png

Posted via CB10
    12-21-16 04:48 AM
    Check the contact notification settings

Posted via CB10
    12-21-16 07:55 AM
    checked it, everything seems correct. no ringing during when someone calls. Can't figure this out.
    12-21-16 11:52 AM
    There is a setting in BB10 that most all carriers hide, but some don't.
    From within the Phone app, like if you where going to place a call, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Settings.
    See if there is a non-greyed out option called Block Calls or similar.
    If it is there and it is not greyed out, tap it.
    Unfortunately I can't help further will exact instructions, however I have been told it is a setting that basically auto-ignores all incoming calls, drops all to voice mail. It is described as an all or nothing "Call Blocker" that is built in to BB10. My carrier hides that option, so I have only ever seen it once during an leaked OS upgrade and it wasn't accessible to me (greyed out).
    So, following that line of thought, if it happens to be enabled, that might be your problem.... so turn it off.

If you don't see that option in your list of Settings or it's greyed out and not accessible, it means your carrier has blocked/hidden it and it isn't functioning, so that isn't your issue.
    12-21-16 11:58 AM
    There is a setting in BB10 that most all carriers hide, but some don't.
    From within the Phone app, like if you where going to place a call, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Settings.
    See if there is a non-greyed out option called Block Calls or similar.
    If it is there and it is not greyed out, tap it.
    Unfortunately I can't help further will exact instructions, however I have been told it is a setting that basically auto-ignores all incoming calls, drops all to voice mail. It is described as an all or nothing "Call Blocker" that is built in to BB10. My carrier hides that option, so I have only ever seen it once during an leaked OS upgrade and it wasn't accessible to me (greyed out).
    So, following that line of thought, if it happens to be enabled, that might be your problem.... so turn it off.

If you don't see that option in your list of Settings or it's greyed out and not accessible, it means your carrier has blocked/hidden it and it isn't functioning, so that isn't your issue.
    Thank you for your response, here is my screen shot. It's all set to off, so it's not turned on. My wife has the exact same phone z30 and on same carrier and her phone rings on calls. For some reason my isn't. I've noticed this since doing the upgrade to 10.3.3. I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Keep missing phone calls, Z30 won't ring or vibrate-img_20161221_141648.png

Posted via CB10
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    12-21-16 01:18 PM
    Thank you for your response, here is my screen shot. It's all set to off, so it's not turned on. My wife has the exact same phone z30 and on same carrier and her phone rings on calls. For some reason my isn't. I've noticed this since doing the upgrade to 10.3.3. I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161221_141648.png 
Views:	114 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	414676

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for posting that screen shot, as I had never been able to see what is within that setting
    I really wish carriers didn't disable/block/hide that ability for the BlackBerry.

As for your problem, exactly how did you preform the update?
    OTA, Auto-Loader, Sachesi?
    12-21-16 01:36 PM
    Thanks for posting that screen shot, as I had never been able to see what is within that setting
    I really wish carriers didn't disable/block/hide that ability for the BlackBerry.

As for your problem, exactly how did you preform the update?
    OTA, Auto-Loader, Sachesi?
    The upgrade came from Blackberry to my phone, so I guess OTA.
    12-21-16 01:42 PM
    The upgrade came from Blackberry to my phone, so I guess OTA.
    There might have been a glitch with the OTA upgrade.
    Try this:
    Setting/Software Updates and tap Check for Updates.
    If there happens to be a bugged file, that may detect it and re-download/update it.

If it says "You have the latest software" after some time, then it didn't detect an error.
    In that case, I would do a complete back up and then Software Reload via BlackBerry Link on your computer.
    This will wipe the device, but reset all the system files to default and fix any that are bugged.
    After the reload, check to see if the phone bug persists before reloading the backup, to see if by chance the bug sticks with the backup.
    12-21-16 02:27 PM
    It says that I have the latest software. I will back up and do a reload of the os and see if that fixes the problem. Thank you for your help! Really appreciate it.
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    12-21-16 02:50 PM
    There might have been a glitch with the OTA upgrade.
    Try this:
    Setting/Software Updates and tap Check for Updates.
    If there happens to be a bugged file, that may detect it and re-download/update it.

If it says "You have the latest software" after some time, then it didn't detect an error.
    In that case, I would do a complete back up and then Software Reload via BlackBerry Link on your computer.
    This will wipe the device, but reset all the system files to default and fix any that are bugged.
    After the reload, check to see if the phone bug persists before reloading the backup, to see if by chance the bug sticks with the backup.
    Phone is working now. I connected my phone to BB link, restarted the phone because BB link wouldn't pick up my phone, so I restarted it and then someone called, the ringer rang. I'm still confused as to what happened, because I had restarted about 10 time before that. Thank you for all the help.
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    12-22-16 08:01 AM