I own Z10 from day one in came on the market over two years ago. I could live with this phone if it was not for battery which is bad. I got tired carrying with me spare battery. So I bought z30 unlocked from Staples. I was contemplating passport but I opted for z30 because of its great price. I also always liked blackberry virtual keyboard. Anyways I am happy so far. Seems like a good phone. Also camera seems to take photos faster. Full transfer of data and apps from z10 to z30 went without a hitch. I do not mind that the battery cannot be swapped. Z30 is what z10 should have been. I think $300CAN is a great price for this phone.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 08:19 AM
    You may find yourself wanting the Z10 camera back though. Most end up coming to concluding pictures looked better on the Z10. I wonder if that's because of the cam itself of the screen's higher PPI...

The Z10 is what the Z10 was supposed to be though. The Z30 gives you more. The Z30 came later. That's how the story always goes.

Or is the Passport what the Q10 should have been?

Anywhooo, welcome to the 30 club!
    04-28-15 08:32 AM
    You may find yourself wanting the Z10 camera back though. Most end up coming to concluding pictures looked better on the Z10. I wonder if that's because of the cam itself of the screen's higher PPI...

The Z10 is what the Z10 was supposed to be though. The Z30 gives you more. The Z30 came later. That's how the story always goes.

Or is the Passport what the Q10 should have been?

Anywhooo, welcome to the 30 club!
    My comparison of camera results between the Z10 (better, I think) and the Z30 (not as good, I think) is when looking at the images on my computer. I do mostly scenics, lots of mountain shots.
    04-28-15 08:46 AM
    Congrats! I just got the black one from Staples yesterday . I know what you mean about the Z10 thing as I waited so long for the Z10 to release to my carrier that by the time I got it the Z30, which I didn't know was coming, arrived only weeks after the Z10 which left me a little disappointed thinking why didn't they just released that?

Coming from a Passport but I suppose I got the Z30 at the price it's at now because I was always left wanting one . I love the form factor of the Z30 more than I'd imagined and actually like the weight of it too. I think I prefer a pkb now but BlackBerry really does a great vkb and it's like revisiting what feels like a better or maybe just bigger implementation of it from the Z10 that I was familiar with and love. I can see why many want another all touch flagship.

The glass weave on the back is gorgeous and people who have seen it thought it was a case. It fits in my holster so I am going to use it as my daily for now

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 10:12 AM
    My comparison of camera results between the Z10 (better, I think) and the Z30 (not as good, I think) is when looking at the images on my computer. I do mostly scenics, lots of mountain shots.
    Hey, I was not talking about you lol. In general, I agree my Z10 was better at taking pictures, though I am not sure if any phone was actually that good at the final results in the conditions I usually need them.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-28-15 12:34 PM
    Hi I just got mine 3 hrs ago it's awesome super awesome.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 12:43 PM