Hey all, I recently upgraded to a BB Z30 and all I have to say is wow..... with the specs I wasn't expecting something that's so smooth and fluid..... but I received something that was built to a high quality with high quality software.

This truly is a step up from a Galaxy note 3.

I just wanna know some good cases for the phone so if anyone knows any please message me
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    11-04-13 06:06 AM
    Currently I am using a gel case I found at a kiosk in the mall. The only cases I've been able to find are some of the ones from BlackBerry and the otterbox ones but I didn't really want a big case because this phone is awesome naked, so settled with a small gel. Some Telus and Bell have them but it's far and few between.

Posted using Z30 via CB10
    11-04-13 06:11 AM
    I try to stick to cases made by BlackBerry or otterbox the lineup is:

The transform shell (black, white, blue, shell case with integrated kickstand), The pocket pouch (white, black, leather pouch with accent red stitching), Holster (Black, leather holster with accent red stitching), Leather Flip Case (Black, White, replaces battery door with leather backed version with leather flap that covers front of device. Otterbox Defender Case (Black, White, three piece case of plastic, screen protection, and rubber, the ultimate in Z30 protection), Otterbox Commuter case (Black, White, durable rubber shell to protect from drops).

If you do a search for any of these items with the term Z30 with it you should be able to find them.
    11-04-13 06:13 AM
    Oh im in Australia, and no one here has anything for it yet... maybe ill have to buy one offline.
    11-04-13 06:14 AM
    I tried every case made for the Z10 and ultimately found that the Roots T2 Tuff was the one that I liked the best. I really don't like the ones that snap over the phone so tightly that they're really difficult to take off, as the Z10 (and now the Z30), are such beautiful things that I like to use them without any case when I'm at home or in low risk situations. The Roots case is three-piece: the basic rubber piece is easily stretched over the phone, then a center plastic piece snaps over it and holds it in the belt clip. It's thin on the belt, the earphone jack is easily accessible, it snaps very securely into the clip and is easily removed. It's as easy as putting on a pair of rubber boots over your shoes when you go out. I upgraded to the Z30, which I love by the way, but unfortunately Roots don't seem to be producing the case for it yet. I'll get one when they do. Btw Telus is offering $145.00 trade-in value for the Z10 on the $600.00 Z30, and may sweeten the deal if you have the full package (internet, optic TV and cell phone) plan with them.
    11-04-13 07:22 AM