Hello community, i have a big problem, i got my z30 last december, yesterday My device Get a message "PIN LOCKED DEVICE" so i can used, why can i do? Please help me, i don�t have any ticket because i bought on eBay and im from Guatemala.

IMEI ISN�T LOCKED IS THE PIN DEVICE.
    Attached Thumbnails Issue Locked pin of my device --Please Help---img_9396.jpg  
    02-27-15 11:05 AM
    You may have purchased a stolen device, and hence it was locked via IMEI
    Keep in mind that you saying it's not IMEI but PIN locked, it's essentially the same thing
    All BB devices have a unique PIN which can be used to identify the devices just like IMEI
    Only difference is IMEI is for all cellular devices, PIN is unique to BB
    Jerry1212 likes this.
    02-27-15 12:01 PM
    I guess call the carrier and see what they say. But if it was lost/stolen, you are probably out of luck.
    Jerry1212 likes this.
    02-27-15 03:30 PM
    Thanks for reply, i�m really bad with this issue, exactly two months later when i purchase i got this problem. if someone have a solution, please let me know
    02-28-15 08:39 AM
    Check out my thread, "Update destroyed a functioning phone". I got the same message, and the same thing happened to my phone. BB has a problem with this "update" and are going to have more phones with more problems, with perfectly fine phones, are erronously being reported as lost or stolen, when they are not. It appears that on some service providers, with the bb10.3 update, the service pings the phone and sets off this "protection".

I will know something by Tuesday.

I am having a conference call with BB CS this Monday
    02-28-15 09:36 AM
    Thanks for reply, i�m really bad with this issue, exactly two months later when i purchase i got this problem. if someone have a solution, please let me know
    Call BlackBerry Technical support at 1(647)426-1108 or email help@BlackBerry .com if your carrier cannot offer some help on this. At least BlackBerry will be able to tell you exactly what the reason is. Good luck

Posted via CB10
    02-28-15 09:47 AM
    Check out my thread, "Update destroyed a functioning phone". I got the same message, and the same thing happened to my phone. BB has a problem with this "update" and are going to have more phones with more problems, with perfectly fine phones, are erronously being reported as lost or stolen, when they are not. It appears that on some service providers, with the bb10.3 update, the service pings the phone and sets off this "protection".

I will know something by Tuesday.

I am having a conference call with BB CS this Monday
    I've seen this happen to a few with 10.2 update as well so it's not limited to 10.3 per say. These things do happen because keep in mind that we are living in a digital age and one simple glitch can throw an entire system off. Good luck with your though!! Hope you get a speedy solution.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-15 09:56 AM