- CrackBerry User
- 11 Posts
I just upgraded to the Z30 from a Z10 and I am wondering what is the easiest way to transfer all my accounts, files, apps etc.
Use my computer or is there another way?
Thanks in advance
Posted via CB10
- CrackBerry Addict
01-20-14, 07:42 PM #2
- 583 Posts
Hello I just upgrade my self last week. I did a full backup of my z10 on BlackBerry Link with out my media card in. Then I hooked up my new 30 and set it up. Following that I installed 1925 leak, then snap, after that I hooked the Z30 back up to BlackBerry Link and did a full restore from the 10 to the 30. I didn't put my media card back in for about an hour. Everything went great. Took about 2 days for the phone to settle in. Good luck. O yeah I called BlackBerry and they were the one that told me to do the restore instead of device switch. Enjoy your 30 best phone ever
Rockin Z30 on 10.2.1.1925
- By non-vtec in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 15Last Post: 01-20-14, 10:28 PM
- By kinabuch in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 3Last Post: 01-20-14, 10:06 PM
- By kennyb36 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-14, 03:44 PM
- By Bllaca Enis in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-19-14, 04:03 PM
- By AzzlanOfBB in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 3Last Post: 01-18-14, 08:58 PM