Because all I see is better specs = crappier battery life because no doubt BlackBerry will put a tiny battery in it instead of a 3000-5000mA batterys.... so what's the point of a bigger screen and better specs if you're going to have mediocre battery life?!
    06-20-13 10:04 PM
    Hah let's wait for it come out before we make any judgments

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 10:05 PM
    Because all I see is better specs = crappier battery life because no doubt BlackBerry will put a tiny battery in it instead of a 3000-5000mA batterys.... so what's the point of a bigger screen and better specs if you're going to have mediocre battery life?!
    The rumor is 2800 mAh which is 1000 more than the Z10 and an AMOLED screen that uses less battery than the Z10's. So it looks like it will have pretty good battery life.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 10:11 PM
    I hear you, I have the same concerns. But I'll probably buy one anyway

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 10:13 PM
    I hear you, I have the same concerns. But I'll probably buy one anyway

Posted via CB10
    should really only have battery concerns when you are gaming ans using all the hardware that the A10 has to offer, with simple messagign and browsing with the more efficient screen and larger battery i don't see the A10 being any worse on battery then the Z10 is, infact with normal use it may actually end up being better
    06-20-13 10:17 PM
    They better go good and compromise a bit of size for a really good battery. No excuses, its what the (majority of) people want!

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 10:21 PM
    They better go good and compromise a bit of size for a really good battery. No excuses, its what the (majority of) people want!

Posted via CB10
    no its not, they want an all in one device, atleast the majority of users do anyway, those that are looking for a long life battery are business folk, and those folk are also the ones that look for a QWERTY for its efficiency in typing. the A10 is a flagship consumer device not a corperate tool. what the A10 needs is an effective gaming platform with apps and multimedia capabilities, ie camera, screen,power, sound quality, speed, browsing, easy access to music and videos.

while BB10 is a great platform kinks are still being worked out and as of right now it doesn't meet everyones needs, they need to work out how media is organized and they need to bring out more flare in the UI to meet the needs of those that say "oooohhh its so nice looking" Apple on this front still dominates while Androids capitalize on power and customizing which used to be a strong suit of the old BBOS but is still lacking a bit in BB10
    06-20-13 10:38 PM
    I am betting that Blackberry will make sure it has enough power for the "typical" user.
    06-21-13 05:08 AM
    I feel so in the dark with this whole A10/Aristo I've been reading/hearing about for months now. Has this thing been officially announced, cuz it seems to me the specs are always being upgraded? Have there been any official information releases outside of a name? I commented on the Aristo before, but since then there has been no new information that gets me all excited to purchase it. I'm not a believer in waiting for the next best thing, unless it's a pure monetary decision. (if you are always waiting, you'll never get anything).
    06-21-13 01:53 PM
    I would be more interested in a A10 sized screen with a physical keyboard.
    06-21-13 08:49 PM
    I would be more interested in a A10 sized screen with a physical keyboard.
    Yeah I think everyone is waiting for that Hybrid 4.5 inch with keyboards cheez sign me the F**k up to that I'll pre order now.
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    06-21-13 09:04 PM